Napro Technology

littlebopeep

Reaction score
Hi girls im just wondering has anyone tried napro technology as an alternative to IVF ive just seen that the results especially for pocs sufferers is higher than IVF plus its based on non invasive treatment and keeping track of the cycle its also alot cheaper, Dr Philip Boyle in galway ireland brought it to europe and an inital consultation appears to be €200 has anyone tried it?

never heard of it to be honest hun i only no about iui or ivf worth looking into i suffer from pcos xx

Ok Girls ive just spent the last 24 hours crying because my best friend is pregnant so ive decided to book Napro Technology which is natural IVF which is based on a certain chart also some fertility meds and in some cases minor surgery the success rates are very high especially for people who have had failed IVF attempts and people like me with pocs (its higher for Pocs than IVF) so heres the deal there is a four month waitng list so im now on it ive to attend a fertility counsellor to explain the charting etc (you need 2 months charting before you go) the cost for the tratment is €200.00 per session and you need 4 a year, there is also a web site with a video that explains the procedure with success stories i really think that people should look at it www.fertilitycare.net this covers europe and the states and loads of articles i hope that some people on here will actually look it up and post some responses here xxxxx

Hi Littlebopeep,
My friend gave gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this May, they couldnt have done it without Napro, she cant stop talking about them. I myself will be making an appointment to see them in Jaurary. You say there is a 4 month waiting list, so should I make an appointment now? Do have to be charting before your appointment??

Good luck on your journey, keep me posted xx

Hi april05 im going to the practitioner teacher tomorrow she said that its best to have started to chart as they require 2 months charting before napro can be started im really excited i just hope that i get pregnant i cant believe that more people especially on this forum havnt heard about it xx

just back from my appointment it went well have to adstain for 4 weeks for charting but have peace of mind now that i will conceive again and go full term

Oh wow that's great you got an appointment so qucik with your practitioner teacher. Well I made the call on Monday we're on the waiting list for Galway, then I rang the practitioner teacher, our appointment with her is the 20th of November, but she sent us out the Pack & DVD, that arrived today. I havent watched it yet as hubby came home from work sick today so he's not the best. We'll watch it tmrw. I am sooooo excited too. I just hope this works.

Good luck with the charting! I'd say it will take time to get used to it. I'll keep you posted, its great to know there is someone else doing it too. Oh & my sister's friend also has 2 babies as a result of Napro, so this does work.

xxx

Hi april i started charting yesterday have watched the dvd and read the book even now from what i read i think i may have a problem with low progestrone (brown blood at end of period) hope it works how long did it take for the people you know to get pregnant using na pro?

Hi Littlebopeep, I have just looked at the DVD, hubby is reading the book, we're starting charting tonight. I know from previous blood tests that I have low progestrone, but the hospital I was attending told me I was not ovualting, but after looking at the DVD I now know I was and that the lack of progestrone seems to be our problem. I also have spotting for aprox 2-3 days before my period begins.

I think they were only tracking for 4 cycles before they conceived.

xx

Hi april the reason i think ive got low pogestrone is brown tail end bleeding at the end of my period (sorry TMI) cant wait until i get to galway have you started the 4 week no genital contact yet?

I cant really long on during thr day at work, I'll reply properly.later when i get home. Oh and yes we're on our sex ban! :-(

hi littlebopeep, i have the spotting at the begining of my period which also suggests low progestrone. I can't wait to get to meet my practioner/teacher to see if the im charting properly. On the DVD Dr Boyle said it takes at least 2 months to chart properly. How do you feel about the sex ban? We'll be counting the days till the nxt cycle begins!! LOL

ya the sex ban is sooooo fustrating it feels like your missing a month where you could get pregnant im back to my teacher next week so hopfully im charting right im finding it hard to remember to wipe before you go to the toilet!

Yes i keep forgetting that too. I've also started a new diet too.. which will help as i was told loosing weight would help me with low progesterone so hopefully i can stick to it. My appointment isnt until the 20th of November :-(

ive lost 11lb now on a low GI diet cant wait to get to the full stone have noticed a huge change in my clothes etc didnt know that weight loss helps with low pogestrone im really worrying that my CM wont be right i know im not infertile because i got pregnant before but its still a worry x

Im using my phone online as i dont want work to see.me using this website. I'll be online later and we can chat then. You can email me if u like as i check that at work xx

im just back from my second appointment with my fertility teacher showed her my blood ive very low pogesterone so much so when i was pregnant the last time it was 23.5 it should of been over 60 im so pissed off that this wasnt copped

Ah you poor thing, I know how you feel, mine was 11 the last time I was checked :( I have to get bloods taken tmrw. Did she give you any advice on what to do? That's great you've had 2 meetings already, we're still waiting on our first 20th November. The ban is really driving us crazy!! LOL. Im sorry I havent been online much. I've lost another 6lbs this week so Im hoping that will help. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->