Napro Technology

Hi April just a quick update ive just got the go ahead to start trying im so excited xx

Hi Littlebopeep,

Sorry for only replying now, I have been very sick with chest infection! I just want to say I am DELIGHTED for you both, you must be over the moon! We had to cancel our last appointment with our teacher as we couldnt make it due to me being sick & the weather, also couldnt get out to get bloods, so we're a little behind but I dont mind. I had the cambridge blood test done, Im alergic to Cow's Milk, Bakers Yeast & Brewers Yeast & a few other bits, so mainly No Chocolate, Beer or Wine! I will start that properly in January as we are flying to Lanzorate in the morning until the 2nd, we feel it will be our last holiday as we hope to either be pregnant or have a little bundle of joy nxt year.

I would like to wish you & your dh a fantastic christmas & may all your dreams come true in 2011....

Love April xx

Hi April
Enjoy the Hols it would be lovely to get away from this snow, you never know you might be pregnant when you get back!!!!

Happy New Year Littlebopeep, how are things? We had our 2nd meeting with our teacher, my bloods are still very low but she that meds will help. Trying out my new healthy eating very hard avoiding foods Im alergic too, but if it helps it will be worth it. Still no appointment for Galway just yet, our teacher told us that we should here in the nxt few weeks. We're still very positive & excited that we will get pregnant this year.

Hope all is well with you xx

Hi April, ive had the flu for the past week was with my teacher this morning wasnt really trying over the xmas so going to make a big burst this month back to galway next month in hoping i`ll have a bfp by then xx

Hi April ive got news! im pregnant after just one month of trying on Napro im in total shock it came up in my bloods and the doctors just rang me i havnt missed a period yet cant believe it

Hi girls im just wondering has anyone tried napro technology as an alternative to IVF ive just seen that the results especially for pocs sufferers is higher than IVF plus its based on non invasive treatment and keeping track of the cycle its also alot cheaper, Dr Philip Boyle in galway ireland brought it to europe and an inital consultation appears to be €200 has anyone tried it?

Congrats on ur BFP!!!
I wanted to ask you if there was anywhere you knew up north that did this treatment?
Im in Fermanagh,have been LTTTC for around 17months with nothing!! We lost a baby bk in summer 09!
Would love to hear more about this technology!!
Can i ask how many treatments you had in total frm Oct?
Thanks very much
XXBabyC

Hi baby carey, all they done was put me on meds had follicle tracking etc, with napro you must chart your cm every night to get an idea of your cycle i dont know if any place does it up north i went to galway there is a website fertilitycare.net or google dr phil boyle galway clinic its worth a try good luck xxx

Hey Babycarey,

Sorry to hear about your loss x
Did you find anywhere up north that did Napro? I have been tracking my CM now since October, I have to say I find it very intresting. We've been to see our Teacher/Practioner twice now, should have been 3 times but the weather was so bad in November & I was sick we missed our appointment. We are due back this Friday, we havent been given our appointment for Dr Boyle in Galway yet, I feel as we've only had 2 months of peak +7 they might hold off untill we have more results for them to work on. Im very very excited about this process as I was attending the Rotunda Hospital in Dublin for over 2 years and they wouldnt help me as they said I was too overweight & negative all the time, where as this programme concentrates on "us" as a couple. I have a friend who has had a beautiful little boy as a result of Napro. I cant wait to get to Galway & get started on the proper meds.

Sorry for rambling!

Good Luck & let me know how you get on ...xxxxx

so pleased i found this thread so pleased your both on your way april can i ask what our bmi is as still think they will noy treat me as mine to high

Hi Imogen, my BMI is 45.2, its quiet high but I am currently working to get in down. I did say it to the girl when i made the call and it didnt seem to bother her. Have you contacted them? Have you a high BMI? xx

Hi Imogen, my BMI is 45.2, its quiet high but I am currently working to get in down. I did say it to the girl when i made the call and it didnt seem to bother her. Have you contacted them? Have you a high BMI? xx

thanks, yes my bmi is 39.4 got down to 36 last year but back on so now trying to lose so back down to 35 so i can have clomid but its just so hard :(

Napro update - We've just gotten our Appointment with Dr Boyle in Galway for the 18th of Feb at 11, Im so excited :o)

Hi girls, can I join ye..
I have just started charting and I am waiting for an appointment in the Galway clinic.

Hi girls, can I join ye..
I have just started charting and I am waiting for an appointment in the Galway clinic.

Welcome Taurus79! :happydance:
How are you getting on? Its a lot to take in at frist but you get the hang of it. I love our sessions with our Teacher, we come out so positive after each one. We've had 3 sessions with our Teacher so far. Hubby is really excited about the programme, he records my daily observations every night, its great to get him involved. Cant wait to go to Galway, we'll meet our Teacher on the 11th of Feb then head off to Galway on the 18th its very exciting. :happydance:

Its great to have someone to talk too xx:happydance:

Hey April, I have had 2 sessions with my teacher and I am really enjoying the programme too. I am learning so much. My husband can not make all appointments with me as he works out of the country alot but he is really in to the whole thing as well.
You must be delighted to have an appointment with the clinic, I can't wait to get mine. Let me know how it goes for you:)

Hi ladies, can I join you? I am so excited that my hubby and I will be starting Napro on my next cycle! I had trouble finding a clinic to work with because I live overseas, but a clinic in Toronto has said that they will work with us long distance using Skype. I will be working with my GP here for all the blood tests and will send the results to the clinic.

We've been TTC for 14 months and have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I've found it so frustrating because none of the doctors I've seen seem to want to find out what the problem is! :growlmad: They seem to be very quick to push people towards aggressive treatments. My doc was annoyed that I didn't want to do Gonal F injections on my first IUI, even though I don't have an ovulation problem and I told him I was concerned about multiples. I don't know what it's like getting fertility treatments in the UK or Canada, but here it feels like a business- like they just want to make money out of you. :(

I love that Napro is so focused on the individual- I really hope we can figure out what the problem is and fix it!

Welcome J_in_Dubai!

You will find the programme so interesting! Its great to learn so much about your body through CM alone. I was sick & received some bad news back in November & my teacher was able to spot that from my chart, we were amazed. That's great you're able to do Napro through Skype, I love modern technology!! Good luck & keep us posted xx

Taurus79, I just love this programme, that's great you've had 2 sessions so far, it wont be long now until your appointment in Galway. I love the way this programme is not all about MONEY, its easy & affordable.

As I am over weight they never once mentioned it, although on the programme they asked me to have a blood test too see if I was alergic to any foods, it was Foodprint 40+ from Cambridge Nutritional Sciences in the UK the test cost £100GBP but was well worth it, found out I was alergic to Cow's Milk, Barley, Pea's, Potato, Bakers Yeast, Brewer's Yeast, Red Kidney Beans & Blackberry's... so chocolate and alcohol are out for me LOL I have to say I feel so much better since I gave up Cow's milk, I couldn't believe it was in so many things! I did however have a few chips the other night & I felt sick after & got cramps, so my body must be adjusting to not having the "bad" foods!!

My teacher has told me that all my bloods are fine except for my progesterone, which on my last set of bloods was only 14.9 she said this can be sorted with the proper meds. She explained that I would probably need meds to help me ovulate & then maybe injections or tablets. Im excited about my trip to Galway. Littlebopeep got pregnant on her first round of meds which is great... CANT WAIT! LOL..

I hope you both enjoy the programme & as I said its great to have people to talk too.

xxxx

Hi ladies! Well, I've officially started Napro now! We had our introductory session over Skype last night, and it was just in time for this cycle, because AF came this morning. This is the first time in months that she's come and I've not cried. I feel so positive about things right now- I'm really hopeful that we will figure out what the problem is and fix it! :)

By the way, April, I see from your ticker that you've lost 65 lbs- that's amazing! Well done to you! I struggled with my weight for years after university so I know how hard it is to slim down, you should be proud of yourself. How are you feeling lately? Do you feel better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->