napy rash cream

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
leyla has terrible nappy rash, it looks awful, i have been using sudocrem on her but its not really doing much, is there anything stronger i can try cos it looks reallllly bad and some bits of it are actually starting to bleed :cry:

x

I tried Bepanthen when Freya had a red bum when she was a few days old, it worked better than sudocrem for us, maybe try that? Sorry it's so bad :(

I make up a big batch of stong chamomile tea and leave her with her nappy off and put more on every time it dries. If you want something a bit more medical, I recommend Metanium ointment. xxx

i love weleda baby calendula cream as a barrier, then i apply a bit of purepotions lavender nappy salve if it gets red

I make up a big batch of stong chamomile tea and leave her with her nappy off and put more on every time it dries. If you want something a bit more medical, I recommend Metanium ointment. xxx

Yeah this sounds pretty good! I use chamomile tea too, and metanium is good for a bad rash, although I have never used it. :)

I think they sell it in Boots, pharmacies and big supermarkets. :)

Metonium (sp) is fab:thumpup:
Also bepatham, there better then sudocrem that just sits on the surface of the skin:)

brilliant, thanks all of you, will have a look tomorrow in town :)

and im sure i have a little tester tube of bepanthen somewhere

x

i love weleda baby calendula cream as a barrier, then i apply a bit of purepotions lavender nappy salve if it gets red

I use pure potions laveneder on everything even my dogs i love it!!

:nope: its not, i made some washable wipes for her last night and bought some chamomile tea so im going to use cold chamomile tea to wipe her with, have read its good for sore bums :(

my poor little girl, shes asleep atm

x

ive just started fleecy wipes soaked in strong chamomile tea for violets bum, its great! her bum is the softest its ever been! love it...:thumbup:

awwwwwwww no poor little thing hope it starts to get better very soon :hugs: for leyla

sara

xxxxxx

I hope it gets better soon, did you find any metanium? xx

noo i went to the chemist and they said they werent allowed to sell that day and that they could only give prescriptions :shrug:

but i did find my tester tube of bepanthen

x

Oh, that's weird! I have to go to the chemist tomorrow, you want me to ask if they have any? :)

thanks hun, thats so sweet but i will be going shopping anyway tomorrow, i have nappies to post :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->