narrowing down some girl names! help!

xkatiex

1 DD
Reaction score
my husband really likes Hailie/Hailey or Lauren... I like both but also Khloe. our last name is Grimm. please help! Haha. and offer suggestions! thanks!

I've never like the name Lauren, and I don't like Khloe spelled that way. I prefer it as Chloe. However I may be biased as my name is Kandis and I've always disliked the K spelling of my name.

So I voted for Hailey. It's a super cute name! I definitely prefer Hailey over Hailie.

I prefer the K to be honest looks much better :)

Hailey and Lauren are both quite dull old names to me as they where very popular when i was young in the late 80s/early 90s

Hallie is similar to Hailey but cuter and more unique but not out there in imho

I prefer the spelling Hailey to Hailie too. I think its a timeless name as I know a Hailey my age and a little girl named Hayleigh and it suits them both.

Lauren is okay, but doesn't really jump out at me IYKWIM?

I Like Khloe too but wouldn't use it myself because its MILs dogs name and my brother has a dog Zoe, and two friends also have a Chloe and Zoey so I think it would just be confusing. Which Is why I picked Hailey over it..

Lauren and Chloe great. Don't like khloe with a K it looks made up. I think Hayley will not suit a grown woman going for a job interview it sounds too cutesy....

All good names. Have you considered the 'Hayley' spelling? Thats the name I vote for.

I voted for Khloe... although like a few others, I prefer Chloe, but I LOVE the name! I also love Hailey! Either one would be beautiful :) :flower:.

As a child growing up called Hayley, I not only got your choices of Hailey and Hailie but Hayliegh, Haly, Haley, Haylee, Haeley, Haelee, Hayli, Haili, I could go on but I think that's enough.

I have to continuously tell people how to spell it and got that irritated by it I chose to go by my middle name of Louise. Be prepared for the amount of spelling issues names come with.

I like Khloe but I don't like K's (weird I know) so would use Chloe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->