Naseua improving already?

moonix13

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried I'm 8 weeks pregnant .. From about 5.5 weeks to 7.5 weeks I had really bad sickening naseua.. Two days at around 7 weeks were so bad I was bed ridden and didn't have energy to move! For the past 3 days I've felt a lot better and am hungry for meals.

Still have big sore bbs, tired, bloated, constipated, burping, dizzy especially when I haven't eaten etc. basically that sickening naseau has improved and I have more energy to leave the house and eat at a cafe etc

Should I be worried? Had a scan at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat. Or should I just enjoy being able to eat? Anyone else's morning sickness peak in the 7th week and then slowly improve?

I'm a bit worried I'm 8 weeks pregnant .. From about 5.5 weeks to 7.5 weeks I had really bad sickening naseua.. Two days at around 7 weeks were so bad I was bed ridden and didn't have energy to move! For the past 3 days I've felt a lot better and am hungry for meals.

Still have big sore bbs, tired, bloated, constipated, burping, dizzy especially when I haven't eaten etc. basically that sickening naseau has improved and I have more energy to leave the house and eat at a cafe etc

Should I be worried? Had a scan at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat. Or should I just enjoy being able to eat? Anyone else's morning sickness peak in the 7th week and then slowly improve?

Mine peaked around the same time, a little earlier than you even! I think it's a mixture of symptoms coming and going as well as the fact that I got in the habit of doing certain things that make the nausea less. I saw the heartbeat at my last scan at 6 weeks and 5 days. I'm 7 weeks today (my ticker is a little behind because I think it runs on States time and I'm in New Zealand) I was worried too but posted something and some of the ladies on here said that theirs also comes and goes sometimes. Literally right after I posted about being worried that my nausea was going away, I went and took a shower, and the sensation of the water falling on my lower back (of all things) made me feel like I had to vomit. The nausea and shakiness are epic if I neglect to eat regularly, like every two hours, even and sometimes especially right before bed, and like I posted elsewhere I take a calcium-magnesium drink that helps the nausea go away within 5 minutes of drinking it. I think sometimes it can just come and go with no rhyme or reason, sometimes diet things you're doing but aren't aware of are actually helping, sometimes it's a mixture of both, etc. I think since you and I both just saw the heartbeat and both of us are continuing to have other symptoms (I'm having tiredness, incredibly sore and rapidly growing boobs, constipation, etc.) that we're fine, but I do know how worrying it can be when you've had something like severe nausea and all the sudden feel more or less fine :hugs: I've seen other women further along than you and I post that they have similar rises and dips in nausea and they just say thank you to the powers that be lol when they're not feeling nauseas. I can't say I'm not a bit worried still but I go for my next scan probably in 5 weeks and I just keep trying to reassure myself with my other symptoms and I suggest you do the same as it will help you not go insane during this waiting period <3

I would just it tbh, i felt quite good week eight then boom week nine was the worst yet! Thankfully things settled a lot after that

I truly hoped I ve reached the peak I'm 7 weeks and 2 days, Yesterday I just could nt keep anything down :cry:

Mine peaked around the same time, a little earlier than you even! I think it's a mixture of symptoms coming and going as well as the fact that I got in the habit of doing certain things that make the nausea less. I saw the heartbeat at my last scan at 6 weeks and 5 days. I'm 7 weeks today (my ticker is a little behind because I think it runs on States time and I'm in New Zealand) I was worried too but posted something and some of the ladies on here said that theirs also comes and goes sometimes. Literally right after I posted about being worried that my nausea was going away, I went and took a shower, and the sensation of the water falling on my lower back (of all things) made me feel like I had to vomit. The nausea and shakiness are epic if I neglect to eat regularly, like every two hours, even and sometimes especially right before bed, and like I posted elsewhere I take a calcium-magnesium drink that helps the nausea go away within 5 minutes of drinking it. I think sometimes it can just come and go with no rhyme or reason, sometimes diet things you're doing but aren't aware of are actually helping, sometimes it's a mixture of both, etc. I think since you and I both just saw the heartbeat and both of us are continuing to have other symptoms (I'm having tiredness, incredibly sore and rapidly growing boobs, constipation, etc.) that we're fine, but I do know how worrying it can be when you've had something like severe nausea and all the sudden feel more or less fine :hugs: I've seen other women further along than you and I post that they have similar rises and dips in nausea and they just say thank you to the powers that be lol when they're not feeling nauseas. I can't say I'm not a bit worried still but I go for my next scan probably in 5 weeks and I just keep trying to reassure myself with my other symptoms and I suggest you do the same as it will help you not go insane during this waiting period <3

Thanks so much for the long response hun.. made me feel much better! I'm just going to stay positive and not stress about it too much, ive been googling too many bad stories and its so depressing! i think your right though ive been pretty good with my diet lately, eating healthy and frequently so i think ive got more of a handle on the nausea and my hormones are stabilizing or my bodys just getting used to the hormones. anyway went on a long drive this evening to my inlaws and felt naseaus on the way so its definitely still around but just coming and going.

How is everything going with you? time is going so slow in the first trimester just waiting 4 more weeks for my next scan! its so difficult because we havent told any friends so im just in hiding pretty much!

I was really sick until week 8 - I woke up and actually forgot I was pregnant and it's been ok ever since and I'm now 11 weeks and heard the heart beat for the first time the other day which was amazing, I was the same as you and even though I was glad that the sickness had gone I was still worried!

Like the other girls said just make the most of it as you could feel really rough again soon!

At around 8 weeks the placenta starts to form which can relieve morning sickness. It may get worse again until it full takes over between 12-15 weeks depending on person to person. Mine seemed to go at 8 weeks and came back mildly for a week between 9.5-10.5w so its pretty normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->