Nasty Poos and cloth....

I am lucky, Freya poos morning and evening, and only with her nappy off! She hasn't pooed in a nappy for about 2 months! :happydance:

BTW, I think this is a bit odd, and imagine she will end up doing them in nappied at some point, but it's great at the mo!

Although I was shopping in Meadowhall this afternoon at "Poo 'O' Clock", :lol: she started whinging and making her poo face :rofl: I was miles from the toilets so thought I'd quickly change her on a bench, lol, so there I was 10 mins later with a nappy-less baby, a poo in a wet wipe and a pile of cloth nappies next to me, one of which was wet.

:dohh:

I am lucky, Freya poos morning and evening, and only with her nappy off! She hasn't pooed in a nappy for about 2 months! :happydance:

BTW, I think this is a bit odd, and imagine she will end up doing them in nappied at some point, but it's great at the mo!

Although I was shopping in Meadowhall this afternoon at "Poo 'O' Clock", :lol: she started whinging and making her poo face :rofl: I was miles from the toilets so thought I'd quickly change her on a bench, lol, so there I was 10 mins later with a nappy-less baby, a poo in a wet wipe and a pile of cloth nappies next to me, one of which was wet.

:dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had a really bad cloth poo day today!!!!!Thank god I decided to buy some liners from Boots is all I can say as I think all the nappies would of been ruined!!!Had major teething poo and it was every 30mins and not nice!!!!

My house smells I am sure it does,they are all being washed now but I can still smell it!!!But saying that it would prob still smell if I was using sposies!!!x

Had a really bad cloth poo day today!!!!!Thank god I decided to buy some liners from Boots is all I can say as I think all the nappies would of been ruined!!!Had major teething poo and it was every 30mins and not nice!!!!

My house smells I am sure it does,they are all being washed now but I can still smell it!!!But saying that it would prob still smell if I was using sposies!!!x

do you not think it would be worse if you used disposables?? then think you'd have to deal with the smell in your bin till they got emptied!!!

Get a diaper sprayer for the toilet, it is fantastic. I got one about a month ago, and I love it. I didn't fork our the $50 for a 'diaper' sprayer, I went to Home Depot, told the guy what I wanted, and he hooked me up with a sprayer that is what you would have at the kitchen sink for half the cost. It works awesome for messy poos.

We have been going through the nasty poo's too... sometimes 5 a day. I just blast it with the one setting on the shower hose and totally rinse the diaper. If im feeling up to it I will soak them in a bucket with baking soda. But usually I just throw them in the washer and leave them until im ready to wash.

I am slightly jealous of your MS... isnt that sad?

Hey poo in cloth no matter how many a day can't be worse that what I've been dealing with with Hayden lately lol. No matter what he's wearing, he either digs it out or takes his diaper off and it gets everywhere, EVERY single time. He has been going 3-4 times a day, if not more, and once today seriously is the only time I can remember in atleast 2wks that I have changed a diaper that was still on his butt and not dug into :| It's making me crazy...any ideas???

Hey poo in cloth no matter how many a day can't be worse that what I've been dealing with with Hayden lately lol. No matter what he's wearing, he either digs it out or takes his diaper off and it gets everywhere, EVERY single time. He has been going 3-4 times a day, if not more, and once today seriously is the only time I can remember in atleast 2wks that I have changed a diaper that was still on his butt and not dug into :| It's making me crazy...any ideas???

Can you get onesies that are big enough for him so he can't get at his diaper? Or, how about pants with a belt?

How old is Hayden now? If he's understanding 'no', I'd personally be giving his hand a smack whenever I caught him in the act. I just couldn't stomach it :sick:

lol... omg... I feel for ya... I work at the hospital here and we get some very old, dementia patients who also like to play in poo... I;'ve got many nasty poo stories.

must said i have being a little bit scare to venture into the cloths diapers as well :(....more i read more i find it will be difficult to handle :(...
they seem to bit more Eco but like Lisa said i do wander as well if when we add up the electricity + water usage +and detergent really how Eco they do become ?

I dont know if i am attracted more by all the beautiful colors and design that they come into that really being Eco friendly if i am honest with myself:blush:.

But for sure are they more practical then the disposable ones ? no really me think...

To answer that question... it isnt about the electricity and water used, its about the waste and amount of years (20)disposables take to properly disintigrate and the effect all of the polution from them causes.

Honestly, I have to do 1 load of laundry per day whether I use cloth diapers or not.

Plus, as a personaly reason, I used cloth for a few months, then switched to disposables and I could not get rid of the horrible diaper rash Jasmine developed. So I switched back to cloth.

I use fleece liners if the nappy isn't fleece lined (Findlay needs stay dry fabric next to his skin) so I just wash/scrub the poo off the liner/nappy by hand in the sink, wring it out and then put it in the nappy bin and the nappies get washed every other day.

Well he will be 2 tomorrow, we don't really believe in spanking, smacking at all but it's got to the point I don't know what else to make him stop and I've done that too, but it doesn't work so we don't do it anymore. But it's making me crazy, it seems it doesn't matter what he's wearing, onesie, the romper one piece things, zip up sleepers, pants, shorts..whatever he still does it. It's just like tell me your dirty and I'll take care of it, you don't have to take it all out and show me. We are starting potty training too, so I'm hoping that helps it

Well he will be 2 tomorrow, we don't really believe in spanking, smacking at all but it's got to the point I don't know what else to make him stop and I've done that too, but it doesn't work so we don't do it anymore. But it's making me crazy, it seems it doesn't matter what he's wearing, onesie, the romper one piece things, zip up sleepers, pants, shorts..whatever he still does it. It's just like tell me your dirty and I'll take care of it, you don't have to take it all out and show me. We are starting potty training too, so I'm hoping that helps it

:hugs: aww hun i hope the potty training helps and he stops it, jack used to dig it out for me to see and i ended up putting his nappies on the wrong way round and with safety pins to keep them on :hugs: good luck hun xx

That sounds like really hard work :hugs: My niece used to dig it out and spread it over the walls :sick: Sofia will be going in a straight jacket if she tries that!!

That sounds like really hard work :hugs: My niece used to dig it out and spread it over the walls :sick: Sofia will be going in a straight jacket if she tries that!!

lol :rofl: oops!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->