Nativity excitement!

Kay_Baby

Reaction score
DS1 came home from nursery today with a piece a paper saying he will be Joseph in this years nativity play. Cue one very excited mummy now planning the best costume ever :happydance:

aw bless!

my LO is an angel. one not so crafty mammy has to attempt to muster up a boy looking angel costume haha!
i wish he'd picked shepherd we have that costume!

I'm so excited. I can't wait to find out what ds will be. He was one of the wise men last year. If I remember correctly, the Angels all wore white leggings and white tshirts. I remember all the mums going nuts because they couldn't find white leggings.

We don't have plays here at K's school and J didn't have them either. They sing Christmas songs and that's it. I'd love to see a nativity play!

Aww exciting. Poppy was Mary at nursery but they had a costume for her. They are doing a concert at school.

DD's nursery don't do a nativity. She'll be old enough for sunday school next year though. So looking forward to her first nativity.

Aww so sweet! :)

I don't think my LO nursery do a nativity x

I think we are really lucky as they do a carol concert as well. They have already started on the songs with the littlest as my youngest keeps singing jingle bells in a rather tuneless half comprehensible way over and over again

My DD is in the nursery attatched to our local church school, and the nursery link up with reception and do an nativity :) she's a sheep :haha: which she was really excited about, until we went looking for costumes, and she saw the beautiful angel costumes they have :doh: so now have to make her a kick ass sheep costume to distract her!!

Aw bless!
My daughter is an Angel. She was also an angel in her nursery nativity last year. I love watching the plays, so cute!

My LO is a wise man and his two best friends are the other wise men. :happy dance: I tried not to laugh today when a mum was handed hers and she looked at it for a long time and said Imogen has to be a camel. (don't think she was impressed). Then she finally said well I guess someone has to be the camel.

I am excited to see what my DD is doing as it is her first Christmas at pre school. I know they have a Christmas party but not sure about a play, I hope so.....

My LO is a wise man and his two best friends are the other wise men. :happy dance: I tried not to laugh today when a mum was handed hers and she looked at it for a long time and said Imogen has to be a camel. (don't think she was impressed). Then she finally said well I guess someone has to be the camel.

One of my friends little boy is the donkey in her nursery play :rofl:

Exciting!!
Lucas is a narrator in his school play. I'm excited because I didn't expect them to be able to convince him to take part at all :haha:

My DD is in the nursery attatched to our local church school, and the nursery link up with reception and do an nativity :) she's a sheep :haha: which she was really excited about, until we went looking for costumes, and she saw the beautiful angel costumes they have :doh: so now have to make her a kick ass sheep costume to distract her!!

Time to bring out the pva Glue and cotton wool balls. I'd have a blast making this.

Awwwww my middles doing her first nativity this year at nursery! Can't wait! She's a shepherd. Andy oldest is the star of Bethlehem at her school one.

I thought they weren't doing a nativity but they are and she is an angel. Now to make some tinsel wings...

After sitting through many of these, i am glad they are now over till DD2start school!

Ah, love a school play! I'm a teacher and our school goes all out with Christmas plays... My year 5s are doing one called Cinders this year- we have cross dressing ugly sisters, gangsta mice and a royal Christmas ball! More of a pantomime than a traditional nativity, but our parents love them!

Ds is in his first one this year, but hes in the chorus singing, hes only in f1 and the parts go to f2 and y1, so he'll get a part next year, but im still super excited to see him in it. Hes been singing some songs at home, its so cute. The nursery i work do a nativity too. This year were doing the wriggly nativity, they are all doing so well learning their words etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->