Nativity excitement!

I'm not sure if Alex has a part or what not in his nursery Christmas play. All I know is they are doing the Jolly Postman and he's been singing a couple of songs which they have been practicing.
Last year he was a shepperd in his playgroup concert.

Jacob is a king for his Christmas concert :D (the word nativity was not mentioned in the letter they sent, but I assume it is, because there was a girl crying as she wanted to be Mary. Not that I remember a king in the nativity :s)
So excited though :)

Jacob is a king for his Christmas concert :D (the word nativity was not mentioned in the letter they sent, but I assume it is, because there was a girl crying as she wanted to be Mary. Not that I remember a king in the nativity :s)

I said this to my husband as Sam is a king and he said that would be one of the three wise men (aka we three kings of orient are etc).

I said this to my husband as Sam is a king and he said that would be one of the three wise men (aka we three kings of orient are etc).

Ah ok thanks! That makes sense now :D

Aw sweet. I've only got 1 in any kind of Christmas show this year, and as he is only singing with the other children he just needs a Christmas jumper

Ds1 is a soilder for his nativity. First one for us! The school have just asked for him to wear a red t shirt. Not sure if there's anything else he needs to wear? That's all his slip asks for. I'm hoping to take the day off work for it. So exciting!

My 8 year old son is taking part in a Year 4 drumming concert he is also in the choir, my 5 year son is an innkeeper this year, this is the first year I will miss them, I am due for a C section on the 8 December, their concert/nativity play are on the 9th December and 11th December, luckily my mom is going to both, still quite upset about it though.

DS is a Shepherd this year. Apparently he had a speaking part but decided he didn't want to speak. Iv just been pintresting costumes. I'm so excited to go see it. I cried last year.

We never have to make/buy costumes... The school or nursery provides them.
Paige told me today that her and one other little girl have a special part in their show. They have to five a gift to baby jesus (Im not quite sure what she means. She is an angel) but she seemed very proud that she had a special part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->