Natural Birth - First baby

Jules8

Reaction score
I recently found out I am pregnant with my first! I have always said I would want a natural birth, it just seems like the right thing for me. I would absolutely love a home birth, however we are in an apt. building and I feel that knowing the whole building could hear what is going on would be in the back of my head the whole time.lol

Anyway, I was just looking for anyone else who is planning on a natural birth that would want to chat. :)

Hi I'm also pregnant with my first. I'm planing on a homebirth, but I don't think you could get me to do it if I lived in an apartment like you.

Yeah, my neighbor complains when our cats get hyper and run around so I can only imagine what would happen if I was in here giving birth.lol I am pretty fortunate that natural births in the hospitals is a normal thing around here so they are more supportive than a lot of other hospitals.

Are you planning on taking certain classes or reading anything to help prepare?

There are a few classes that my MW requires my DH and I to take, but I am not sure which ones they are. I have been listening to birth hypnosis that I hope to play while in labor.

What about you?

I haven't thought too much past having a natural birth. I got some books to help come up with a plan over the next few months....I would looove a water birth. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->