• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural Birth- What's worse? The Contractions or Pushing?

So tell me this! Those of you who have had multiples, has the pushing become easier since our lady parts know how to stretch after having babies already?! LOL I am really wanting to do this all natural, but man the ring of fire is freaking me out FOR REAL! :rofl:

It has got easier for me....my last baby was almost 10lb and i only had a small graze. My previous two babies i needed lots of stitches and they were much smaller.

The ring of fire still burns like a motherfucker but it seems my body doesnt tear as easily anymore :shrug: or maybe it was fluke

2nd baby was easier 100% !! I pushed for less than 5 minutes and he was born (i arrived at the hospital and 6 minutes later he was born!!)

Pushing was definitely easier on my second baby 1 push and he flew out I'm not even joking, they had to catch him :rofl: in surprised I had time to even feel the sting he shot out like a bullet! Doesn't say much about my lady parts really.... but my partner has never once complained:rofl::rofl:
lmao!!! Shooting him out like a bullet!! Cracking me up girl!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guess that's good though you didn't have too much time to think about it! LOL That ring of fire sting must have been short and brief! lol

It has got easier for me....my last baby was almost 10lb and i only had a small graze. My previous two babies i needed lots of stitches and they were much smaller.

The ring of fire still burns like a motherfucker but it seems my body doesnt tear as easily anymore :shrug: or maybe it was fluke
Ugh!!! That sucks girl! So it sounds like the ring of fire isn't going away regardless of which # of pregnancy we are on lol

So tell me this! Those of you who have had multiples, has the pushing become easier since our lady parts know how to stretch after having babies already?! LOL I am really wanting to do this all natural, but man the ring of fire is freaking me out FOR REAL! :rofl:

I think it gets easier because you remember how to push and that makes a world of difference. I pushed first baby out in 20 minutes and second in about 10. I personally don’t find the ring of fire that bad, but I must be crazy cause I genuinely enjoy giving birth. You can definitely do it all natural!

2nd baby was easier 100% !! I pushed for less than 5 minutes and he was born (i arrived at the hospital and 6 minutes later he was born!!)
Oh my goodness!! Thank God you made it there in time! Bet it was nice though not having to go long through the whole L&D process!! Did you labor at home long?!

lmao!!! Shooting him out like a bullet!! Cracking me up girl!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guess that's good though you didn't have too much time to think about it! LOL That ring of fire sting must have been short and brief! lol

Honestly I've had chronic diarrhoea that's come out slower than my second baby, if there was a picture of that... it would have probably become a meme already :rofl:

Oh my goodness!! Thank God you made it there in time! Bet it was nice though not having to go long through the whole L&D process!! Did you labor at home long?!
Haha I know right!! Good job we lived close to the hospital and it was 2am, so little to no traffic! This time we live a good 20-25 minutes from the hospital so I'm like ok this baby is going to be born in the car :rofl:
The whole labour was 1.5 hours :shock:
I was totally expecting the 10 hour labour I had with DD so when I got there and they were like ok baby is coming NOW I was like oooooh my :rofl:
The gas and air hadnt even taken effect until after he was delivered :haha:

Contractions are so much worse for me!!! Pushing stage I can do something about it and get the baby out lol

Pushing was definitely easier on my second baby 1 push and he flew out I'm not even joking, they had to catch him :rofl: in surprised I had time to even feel the sting he shot out like a bullet! Doesn't say much about my lady parts really.... but my partner has never once complained:rofl::rofl:
Lol I'm the same babies just seem to fall out at this stage. Said to the midwife last time that I felt pressure and she looked and her head was out she didn't have time for gloves or to call another midwife. Longest birth since number two was 45 minutes but usually half an hour from first pain until baby in my arms

It never got easier with me. My first was prob the easiest because the epidural was still working when it came to the pushing so it just felt I really needed a huge poop hahahaha.

But with the others the pushing part I done with just gas and oh my it hurt like hell. I also hate that bit just b4 the pushing when u feel like u have a bowling ball stuck right down there and then the ring of fire. Its stings soooooo bad.
I always get really scared when I feel the pushing urge becaus I know what's coming.

I'm having a epidural this time and they can keep that thing cranked up lol.
Going in sometime today and I'm so scared because I just know the pain is gonna be sooooo bad.

It's like smiley said. It's like when ure supper supper constipated and ure trying to poop and u get that horrible burning sensation in ure butt hole.
Times that by about 100.
The only good thing about it is u know ure so close to meeting ure baby.

The contractions suck to but I find them a bit more manageable with gas and air.
That stuff is great \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->