• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural birthing videos

stella123

Reaction score
Hi girls. As part of my Doula training I gained a great interest in natural active birth, such as using water and hypnotherapy as means of pain relief.

For those who want to watch some video diaries of women before/during/after their natural homebirths the best website I've come across is https://www.mybirth.tv/video-diary-display.cfm

Thought this could start a thread where you post websites promoting natural birth and links to videos for other women to watch.

:thumbup: to everyone planning a natural birth and I hope the rest of your pregnancies are happy and healthy! :)

Wow, watched a couple of them - they're amazing, thanks! x

I love this. It's one of my faves. I like Aidas birth as although scary it shows what a skilled midwife does at a birth if baby is floppy, non responsive at home.
I have potentially the opportunity to be involved in a tv doc about homebirth but haven't quite decided yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->