Natural depression remidies?

Kelz22

Reaction score
Im feeling like my depression is creeping back. Iv just so much going in in my life right now and feel like im not coping too well at all. I dont want to go back on anti depressions again. I was wondering if anyone can recommend me any mood boosters or any natural depression remidies?Thanks.

I find hitting the gym makes me feel better. I suffer with bi polar and don't like meds either. Since joining the gym I've had no outbursts. I read going to the gym can really help with depression. Certainly works for me.

fish oil capsules. they're not only good for your heart, but also for depression. i used to take at least one a day. really does help.

ALSO you might want to have your vit D checked, i was finding i was suffering depression in the winter, towards the end. but don't have trouble in the spring-fall as i'm outside all the time. turns out i'm vit d deficient. so i will take vit d pills starting in like nov to tide me over to spring. (takes 30 days to really kick in)

Thanks girls :) I do go to the gym 4 days a week and it does help but not enough. Yeah never thought of that.Think I will get my Vit D checked.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->