Natural Parenting Northwest Meet

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I know there's a meets section but I also know a lot of the members that us this part of the forum don't tend to venture out of it much.

I've noticed quite a few in this section are in the north west area :) So I was thinking a meet could be a good idea :D

It seems that a pretty good inbetween point for everyone would be Chester?

Anyone interested?

xx

please don't make me look like a saddo with no one wanting to come

I would be up for it but chester is a bit far for me.. would take about an hour n half on the train plus changes :(

uhmmm...maybe me, if I dont scare evryone away:blush:

:lol: Jac you aren't scary :)

Oh no Erin :(, I said there because I spoke to Mervs mum and she said it would be okay for her and she's in yorkshire, and Jac is north wales.

Takes me an hour on the bus but I don't mind really xx

erin, my train will go through st helens so will keep you company if ur up for it :)

x

What train you have to get PE? Coz ive looked on trainline n it says i gotta get train to go 1 stop to earlestown then another train from there direct to chester.

Id love to meet up with every1! assuming ive had the little man by then! 2 weeks till due date! *crosses fingers he isnt too lazy to come and play*

Oooh Kate how exciting :) He could be here any day now. *gets all broody* xx

hm they mustve changed the trains, last time i went to chester i had to go through st helens and change somewhere or other, i think it was earlestown aswell, but now it says direct, well i suppose you could meet me at central sattion here and we'll go from there? not sure how much extra that would be but cant imagine its much

x

Hmm, I might, takes me 2 hours on a train, depends how much money I have nearer the time and someone meeting me at the station :haha:

hm they mustve changed the trains, last time i went to chester i had to go through st helens and change somewhere or other, i think it was earlestown aswell, but now it says direct, well i suppose you could meet me at central sattion here and we'll go from there? not sure how much extra that would be but cant imagine its much

x

How much is it from lpool to chester coz if i go from st helens its only £6? As long as people meet me at chester station it will be good as i dont know chester at all!!

itll be 3.60 return from st helens to liverpool, then 4.40 from liv to chester :)

x

Yea will prob do that its not much more expensive and at least i wont be travelling by myself!! ( i had agrophobia a few years back and am still paranoid when out a bit)

Hahahahaha sounds good to me! :haha:

i'd be up for it but it depends on how long it would take me to get there and how much it would cost ...which station (train wise) do i need to get to ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->