Natural Parenting Northwest Meet

Ooooh, i might be up for it if I'm not working.I'm in Blackburn so not too far.

just seen this, it's an hour on the bus for me but i've done it before. where would you be planing to meet? weekday or weekend?

I'd love to come! Its only 40 minutes from me!

The play place you went before - is it play4all? Its great there!

Aww if only I had decided to start using cloth nappies when I said I would a few months ago lol. Hope you all have a good time :)

yeh play4all sounds about right, was dead good in there

x

It was one of the best I have been to - especially with the 3 areas - I even went down the toddler slide with Izzy - nearly cacked myself but it was fun!

is play 4 all off a big main road just out of the town? l thik i've been there but i got a bus with someone and not sure how to get there again LOL

is play 4 all off a big main road just out of the town? l thik i've been there but i got a bus with someone and not sure how to get there again LOL

um its kind of at the back of a retail park I think..I cant remember and I drove there! I came from the A483 and went passed the racecourse that way
It had a stony parking area up the side and at the back

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]this one?
https://www.fun4all.co.uk/Chester/whn_dir.aspx
[/FONT]

It's behind Tesco off the Sealand retail park. It's called Fun4All

Right, I'll butt out now lol

yeh fun4all, thats the one, last time i went we had ema leading the way so think we'll have to get a taxi this time haha

x

It's behind Tesco off the Sealand retail park. It's called Fun4All

Right, I'll butt out now lol

you should come! surely its not just for cloth bums? if it is I can lend you a nappy to hold for the day :haha:

i've only recently started cloth again but have been a member on natural mamas for years and gone to their meets :flower:

aw, i'd come ... except it would take 3 hours on the train and cost £80 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->