Natural Progesterone creams VS Prescription Progesterone

L

Lost7

Hi everyone :wave:

I've been reading a book on my Kindle and the lady recommends a ''Happy PMS Natural Progesterone Cream''. I think that specific cream is only available in the States unfortunately, I live in the UK.

Can I ask if there are any other natural progesterone creams in the UK, or is a prescription cream better?

I've suffered 8 miscarriages and because I've not had 3-in-a-row they haven't bothered investigating.

With my last Miscarriage (March this year), I asked for a progesterone check, I was told it was ''incredibly low''.

I've never seen any EWCM during my fertile phase though I do use fertility friendly lubricants, I've used pre-seed for two months and I have been using balance activ. I conceived with balance activ.

If I have low EWCM supplies, will the fertility gels help? I've also read that low EWCM levels are indicative of Low Progesterone.

I'm feeling a little angry that I may well have just diagnosed myself with low progesterone and not with ONE miscarriage was this pointed out. :evil:

I have requested my doctor to call me back on Tuesday to discuss being put on progesterone (especially to lengthen my LP) and help a baby implant etc.

When do you start to use the progesterone creams, am I right in thinking it's after ovulation?

Thanks for any advice, I'm going to restart Vitamin B6 to also help lengthen my LP. :hugs:

Prescription progesterone is more effective then progesterone cream so if your doctor will give you a prescription for progesterone that would be best, if he wont then try the cream. you should track your BBT if your not already ,when fertility friend confirms you ovulated then start the progesterone. stop if you get a BFN on 14dpo or if AF shows, if you get a BFP continue on it for a 1st trimester.

I am so sorry for your losses! :hugs: I use emerita progest and have had good results. I use it to lengthen my lp when I ovulate and being on my period when I don't. I also used it for my first 12 weeks with DS with no adverse effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->