Natural Supplements

gotobostonxx

Reaction score
Hey ladies;

I have a question for you all!

What natural supplements do you suggest I take?

I have very long cycles - ovulation usually occurs on CD30 and LP usually lasts 13 days.

I would like to take things to up my chances of getting pregnant.

I have heard of a few things but would really like to know what you all take/took to get your BFP!

Honestly, if it was me and if you have regular cycles that are just long, I wouldn't take anything. Just chart and have lots of sex around the time you expect to ovulate. I'm sure it's frustrating to have to wait so long each month, but if you're ovulating, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't get pregnant just as easily as someone with shorter cycles, as long as your LP stays long enough as well. My personal feeling is that people take too many weird pills and potions and some of those actually interfere with ovulation more than they help. If you are regular, just keep at it and try to enjoy the process. I think keeping stress levels down was what worked for us.

I highly recommend seeing an acupuncturist who trained in Traditional Chinese medicine and specialize (or has experience) in helping women getting pregnant. They could give you a special mix of herbs based on YOUR body. After a year of TTC and trying a LOT of supplements (after tons of research), that's what balanced back my hormones and made me pregnant after only 2 cycles (even seeing improvement of my luteal phase in the first cycle).

Gotoboston, are you still looking for an answer? Come find me in the TTC threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->