Nature/Tree boys names..

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
I know it's early, but I've had two scans now and I just want to try and enjoy rather than worry so...
We have a beautiful little boy called Oakley Dean (surname begins with F) I absolutely love autumn and all the beautiful orange and red trees, his name is an autumn/ tree based name and I adore it. Dean was my Nanna's surname so that's where that came from. If this baby turns out to be pink she will be Willow May (F...) Another tree name and I love it and May is my maiden name, but if this little bumble bee is a boy I just can't think of any nature/tree boys names that I love as much as Oakley, the only one I've thought of is Aspen, but I'm not in love with it like I was with the name Oakley when I was pregnant. If bubs is a boy his middle name would be James (my husbands name)
Can anyone suggest anything, I love original names so anything goes, but I don't like Hunter, Forest or Hawk. Thanks in advance xx

Oh and I especially like boys names that end with a eeee sound xx

plant/tree names:
Sage
Reed
Leif
Ash (or Ashley)
Juniper
Ceder
Elder
Ives

autumn-y name could be:
Augustus

other nature names:
River
Slate
Jett
Ocean
Lake

Hmmm.... I like a challange... here are some crazy suggestions for you ;) :

Astor
Storm/ Stormy (to get you 'eee' sound! ;) )
Orion
Sirius
Rain
Leif
August/ Augustus/ Augustine
Ash/ Ashley
Winter ?

Or go Norse mythology with

Thor
Odin
Frey
Vidar ?

Thank you girls, some really good suggestions that I like. I really like winter, bit worry it's more of a girls name? Out of curiosity, what does everyone think of Aspen? Xx

Hmm... I guess Winter could be a girl's name... I just think of 'King Winter' ....

I like Aspen a lot. It's not a name I would use myself, but if I met a boy called it, I would think it was a beautiful and cool name.

I like both Winter and Aspen but tend to think of them as girls name

Hmmm lots to consider, thanks for giving me some more to think about. If anyone thinks of anything else I'm still open to suggestions :)

How about Linden, or Brock (old English word for Badger)?
I always liked Heath but it doesn't go with our surname.

August (nn Augee)
Brinley
Tree names:
Arvid
Bohdi
Barcley
Ellery

I was going to suggest Rowan,we have a Rowan in our music class. Rowan and Oakley sound nice together. I found and slightly fell in love with Arlo the other day - means barberry tree, and Orson means bear cub!

I do like Aspen, as Im choosing names myself I find myself thinking what kids would shorten it to though :/

I like Rowan too.
Another sugestion is
Elm-Lee James
Good luck :)

Not a tree/nature name but I have a son called oaklen similar to your oakley and we have another son called harlen.

Hope you find a name boys names r so hard!!

My LO is called Rowan so that's what I came to suggest but I see I've been beaten to it! It's a lovely name, we get lots of compliments on it. It's easy to spell, everyone's heard of it, but it's pretty rare. I love that the rowan tree is traditionally associated with protection too, and I can point out 'his' trees on walks!

Other than that I love Ash and Jasper. Aspen as someone suggested is very nice, quite unisex I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->