Nausea a sign of AF or PG?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I haven't been on here in ages as I kinda stopped trying for a bit but This cycle feels different. Currently I am not 100% sure what DPO I am on but I believe I'm around 16DPO or so if I base it off when I had EWCM and my boobs started to be sore. I have taken an HPT but it was BFN this morning

BUT yesterday I had super super super light twinge cramps that were almost not noticeable and today I have mild spotting with absolutely NO cramps and I have NEVER had AF with no cramps before. I'm also SUPER nauseous and every smell is making me feel like I want to throw up...Could it just be because AF is going to slam me today or tomorrow?:shrug:

I'm also extremely gassy!

Hi Liz! I remember you from a few months ago. Sounds like you might be on track for a bfp. I hear nausea is a big one as is the gas. That was my number 1 sign from about 4dpo... Do you have another test you can try?
Fxd!!!

Yea, I have three more cheapies from Walmart, I'll test again tomorrow! It's just so weird I didn't have cramps yet and I always always always have cramps the day AF started even when it starts as spotting. The cramps are normally so bad I throw up and am in bed all day.

I seriously hope its a sign of pg. I've had really bad nausea the past 2 days. I'm currently 14dpo but got a bfn this morning. Good luck and fingers crossed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->