Nausea advice please?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I am experiencing nausea now, its hard to handle as I have 2 little ones.
I literally just want to lay there and relax. When I feel hungry I'm nauseous, when I eat I feel sick right after.
Any tips? I'm in the UK

I hear ginger busciuts and earing small meals very regulary help, not much advice im experiancing the same nothing i do helps i just want to lay in bed all day! Hope you feel better soon

I was a horrible mess between weeks 5-11. Was able to get to work and kind of get through my days but had nothing left for the kids at home. Husband had to take over but that was just stressful to watch - he was not in his element. Just an awful mess!
I still feel pretty crappy but I can finally function. I can get out of bed without having spend a half hour trying to eat 3 crackers. I can walk to the 2nd floor to my work without needing to run to the bathroom as soon as I was up the flights of stairs. I can sit and spend time with my kids in the evenings, communicate with them and half the time even hug and touch them without it adding to my nausea.

I tried the pressure points in the wrist area and found it could give some relief during those tough weeks. Having my knees up to my chest or being in a ball type shape helped me so that's how I sat at work mostly.

Time will hopfully improve things! Stay strong!

I am experiencing nausea now, its hard to handle as I have 2 little ones.
I literally just want to lay there and relax. When I feel hungry I'm nauseous, when I eat I feel sick right after.
Any tips? I'm in the UK

Hi, try some sparkling water. It helped me. Well, I was sick from drinking water not from eating but you can try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->