Nausea again at 22 weeks!

kewpie

Reaction score
Ladies, I'm feeling sick again this week! It's just been the last couple of days, and it's nowhere near the level I had in the first trimester...but I've got kind of burpy gas bubbling up and a weird low level nauseous feeling. Anyone else had nausea come back around the 22 week mark?!

I have days of nausea on and off, I've tried to identify some triggers (one is defo having a hot drink on an empty stomach). I think at this stage it's probably partly hormones and also baby starting to squash your digestive system.

Mine started again a few weeks ago , but has gotten worse these last few days . Makes me feel really icky. Ahh The joys of pregnancy:haha:

I found not eating right and/or enough made me icky in 2nd tri x

I had the exact same thing at 22 weeks, lasted a few days and then eased up. I'm guessing it was some kind of hormone/growth spurt as I got really spotty too but all fine again now x

Yeah, I've been queasy here and there in the past week! I'm at 24 weeks. figuring it's a hormone / growth spurt thing too.

Its likely caused by acid reflux at this point - try gaviscon and see if that helps or ask your doctor about taking omeprazole or ranitidine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->