Nausea decreasing 9 weeks?

KDmomof3

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks tomorrow. My nausea which was getting pretty significant for a couple weeks there has been lessening over the last couple days. Still comes in waves but I am feeling all around relief today.

Baby was seen on ultrasound at 7 weeks 5 days with a 155 hr looking right on track.

I found HB on my sonoline B doppler yesterday but it takes me forever.

Anyone else who experienced nausea for a while have is dwindle off for what seems to be early?

Yes that can happen then all of the sudden it's back full force. You hormone could be leveling off. Finding a heartbeat is a great sign that everything is ok. The placenta is kicking in and you don't depend on progesterone so much.

I am 8+4 and mines has been here for a while, it does come and go but now headaches seem to be taking over a bit :(

this happened 2 me a few times.. when I was 7+3 I really started feeling better I was soo worried): but a day or 2 later it came back worse than it had ever been. at 9 weeks it seemed 2 go away again.. this time I didn't worry as much. for the past 4 or 5 days ive been throwing up a lot throughout the day which is really weird cuz I thought it would be getting better at pretty much 12 weeks?! anyway my point is it definitely comes & goes & makes us worry lOl. im sure ur baby is fine! & I bet ur sickness will return!

Normal. My HCG declined in week 9.

I am having the same experience and I am pretty freaked out...I am happy to know that this happens. My other symptoms (sore bbs and stuffy nose are in effect) but I've lost that all day nauseous feeling now.

My HCG actually declined from 320,000 to 220,000 in about a week so they took me in for an emergency scan. I had no issues at all, I was just hitting my plateau and babies were fine.

I've got no symptoms besides being hungry and sleepy now.

My HCG actually declined from 320,000 to 220,000 in about a week so they took me in for an emergency scan. I had no issues at all, I was just hitting my plateau and babies were fine.

I've got no symptoms besides being hungry and sleepy now.

I know for sure there's only one in there and last time at about 7 weeks my hcg was 99,000. I just get nervous because my progesterone was borderline (14.2) and my dr. assured me that I'd be fine without supplementing. Sometimes during times like this I wish I just did it, but I want to trust him.

I have a scan scheduled for Friday, please wish me luck & send good vibes my way. Very nervous

Dark Star, I follow your journal. So amazing & you look adorable with the bump!!

Try not to worry! : )

I have been extremely paranoid over the last few weeks. I'm currently 10w5d and my nausea subsided substantially in week 8 and completely disappeared week 9. With the absence of this hallmark symptom, I started to think something went terribly wrong. (And this fear was only made worse through the power of Google). I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and we saw a heart beat. I won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks. I have no doppler...just Hope.

I reached out to the ladies on Baby and Bump and they really helped put things in perspective. Morning sickness/nausea is one hallmark symptom of MANY pregnancy symptoms. Like Dark Star, I'm starting to think that I plateaued early. At 6w2d, my hcg was resting at 32,369, so imagine how quickly that doubled in a 2 week span. Also, hcg levels begin to naturally decline in week 9 onward, so you will start to feel more "normal".

Even though I don't have any MS/nausea, I still have a host of other pregnancy symptoms: fatigue, constipation, pregnancy acne, sensitive/tender breasts (on and off). I don't have any cramping, spotting or bleeding. And if you're worried about a missed miscarriage...trust me, I looked into it extensively. It is extremely rare. Only 1% of pregnancies end in missed miscarriage.

Be happy and celebrate that today you're pregnant! And be relieved that you're not draped over a toilet bowl. It might be hard to do. But today, you're in a good place!

I posted yesterday that mines came and went. It is back full force today! I understand how hard it is to relax (this is my fourth pregnancy, no living children as per my signature) but I slowly starting to go with the flow.

However, the 1/100 missed miscarriage statistic is not correct. A missed miscarriage is just when you have a scan before baby passes. They are no different than normal miscarriages!

On MMCs:

"If no embryo can be seen, a missed miscarriage can only be confirmed if the pregnancy sac is at least 25mm (1in). If an embryo can be seen, but does not appear to have a heartbeat, the embryo must measure at least 7mm (0.3in) for your sonographer to be sure."

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x1014493/what-is-a-missed-miscarriage#ixzz3UBQLg4fR

So the 1/100 statistic is when the fetus is measuring 7mm (7 weeks or more) but has no heartbeat. Technically fetuses under 7mm/7 weeks are not considered a MMC but a blighted ovum or something else.

So yes, there are more events that we would refer to as MMC that are not by medical guidelines a MMC.

This might not be reassuring, but I hope it's educational.

I am 10 weeks today and have had no ms. Then this morning I woke up feeling dehydrated so I chugged a lot of water and started to feel nauseous. I immediately wished to feel normal again! Just be happy your symptoms are getting easier.

Easier said than done I know.

I've felt on top of the world this week with ms disappearing the back with full force this morning and all day. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow.

Thank you everyone! Once I posted yesterday, I ate lunch, and then felt nauseated the remainder of the day! I have like..evening sickness. Today has been better though, only a small bout of nausea for about 2 hours. Right now I feel pretty good! I found the HB on my doppler again just to hear it. My 2 pregnancies with my daughters were flawless, ZERO nausea. I truly thought i was a lucky mama who just didn't have that as a symptom. Then my son came along and it was like 4 months of just feeling "car sick" all day. This is my 4th baby (5th pregnancy with a mc in 2010) I feel the same way i did with baby boy before. Not assuming boy, just assuming I'm obviously no as lucky as i thought a few years ago haha.

Anyway, the 9th week for me is kind of touchy. I lost my 2nd baby at 9 weeks. I began bleeding and recognized the mc was happening at almost 10 weeks but baby was measuring around 9. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and saw the HB and was completely devastated it was happening. I felt tricked. So since that baby (we named Sam) was lost, every pregnancy I have had since the 9th week is like my nervous...but just about to celebrate week. Anyone else have a week like that for you??

I have 2 little girls and pregnant with our third child

My symptoms completely disappeared the first 2 times, at 8 weeks. I had frequent scans (6, 8 and 10 weeks) during early pregnancy which reassured me but in between I still worried about the lack of symptoms!

This time, I am almost 8 weeks and the only symptom of pregnancy I have had is sickness. Much more intense than previous pregnancies

Anyway, the 9th week for me is kind of touchy. I lost my 2nd baby at 9 weeks. I began bleeding and recognized the mc was happening at almost 10 weeks but baby was measuring around 9. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and saw the HB and was completely devastated it was happening. I felt tricked. So since that baby (we named Sam) was lost, every pregnancy I have had since the 9th week is like my nervous...but just about to celebrate week. Anyone else have a week like that for you??

It's understandable that after your previous experience with Sam, that week 9 is going to be super stressful. *Hugs*

For me, my MS was okay on weeks 9 and 10 and then at 11 it came back with a vengeance. I wasn't expecting that!

Try not to worry! : )

I have been extremely paranoid over the last few weeks. I'm currently 10w5d and my nausea subsided substantially in week 8 and completely disappeared week 9. With the absence of this hallmark symptom, I started to think something went terribly wrong. (And this fear was only made worse through the power of Google). I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and we saw a heart beat. I won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks. I have no doppler...just Hope.

I reached out to the ladies on Baby and Bump and they really helped put things in perspective. Morning sickness/nausea is one hallmark symptom of MANY pregnancy symptoms. Like Dark Star, I'm starting to think that I plateaued early. At 6w2d, my hcg was resting at 32,369, so imagine how quickly that doubled in a 2 week span. Also, hcg levels begin to naturally decline in week 9 onward, so you will start to feel more "normal".

Even though I don't have any MS/nausea, I still have a host of other pregnancy symptoms: fatigue, constipation, pregnancy acne, sensitive/tender breasts (on and off). I don't have any cramping, spotting or bleeding. And if you're worried about a missed miscarriage...trust me, I looked into it extensively. It is extremely rare. Only 1% of pregnancies end in missed miscarriage.

Be happy and celebrate that today you're pregnant! And be relieved that you're not draped over a toilet bowl. It might be hard to do. But today, you're in a good place!

Thank you so so so much! Such a positive post!

I was worried and went in for a scan. All is good and baby actually measured 3 days ahead! Also, my dr. said that morning sickness does come and go around this time. Before I left today, my dr. and his nurse told me to "stay off the internet." Before I sign off, I just wanted to let the ladies know that everything looks ok so far and to echo Hope that we have to keep faith/hope alive that everything will be ok and that we will all have happy and healthy babies!

So glad to hear all was okay in your scan hun :flower: My MS has been much better the last 3 days, which has made me worry. That said, as soon as I get to 2 hours without food its starts to creep back. My boobs are the sorest they have been too so hoping all is ok. Only 2 more weeks until my next scan!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->