Nausea....extreme nausea

PurpleMama

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So I had an emergency ultrasound yesterday that dated me at 5w4d with a heartbeat of 110bpm. Yay! And my least favourite symptom is this sickness. I am nauseated all day from wake up to sleep with no Telefonica. I have tried ginger ale and crackers. No go. I can hold down ginger ale and that's about it. Doesn't make the sickness go away though.

It's to the point where the only thing I've held down in 2 days is mcdonalds (makes no sense I know) and that was 2 days ago. I was sent home from work last night because I was so ill. Any suggestions that are not expensive that will help me get through my shift?

Should you continue to be nauseated to the point you can't keep anything down then you should call your office and let them know. You probably need a prescription anti-nausea medication. They want to make sure the baby is getting the fluids and nutrition it needs from you. They suggested Sea-bands to me (wear them on your wrist). You could try that and see if it helps. I really would call though if you don't see any improvement!

Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->