Nausea gone at 9 weeks?...

Courtneykg

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am currently 9weeks6 days and for the last week it seems that my nausea has all but disappeared and I was wondering if other mummys-to-be have experienced this and everything turned out okay?

I had a scan at 8 weeks and everything was perfect: a strong heartbeat and a healthy looking baby. My next scan is in 2 weeks at 11weeks and 4days and I am stressing that the disappearing nausea could be a sign of missed m/c?!

I have had slight cramping (but normally followed by b/movement (sorry if too much info)). My boobs are still fuller but less sore. I have woken up in the last week during the night feeling nauseous and if I do not eat then I feel nauseous but nothing like the sea-sickness that I was having in the mornings at work!?

Anyone else have disappearing nausea??

I believe that is normal. Hormones start to balance out around that time.

Mine disappeared at 8.5 weeks. I had my 12 week scan on monday and everything's absolutely fine :) x

I was going to say mine disappeared around 8 weeks. I still get queasy sometimes but not half as bad as it was for the first 4-5 weeks. My boobs still hurt sometimes (especially going down the stairs! Lol) I'm worried too though, I have an appointment oct 15th but it's not for anything exciting, just getting regular tests and such done.

I was going to say mine disappeared around 8 weeks. I still get queasy sometimes but not half as bad as it was for the first 4-5 weeks. My boobs still hurt sometimes (especially going down the stairs! Lol) I'm worried too though, I have an appointment oct 15th but it's not for anything exciting, just getting regular tests and such done.

Thankyou :) I guess the sudden change is what has me worried a little! From going from full on nausea to only very very slight sea-sickness feeling. Goodluck for your appointment! My two weeks cannot come quick enough :)

I lost the bulk of my morning sickness by 8 weeks with my son. And I'm hoping for the same this time because I feel awful!!! There's no way I could do this for another 6 weeks.

Thankyou :) I guess the sudden change is what has me worried a little! From going from full on nausea to only very very slight sea-sickness feeling. Goodluck for your appointment! My two weeks cannot come quick enough :)

You're welcome :) I know exactly how you feel! I also went from being super sick all the time, to not being very sick at all. Thank you :)! Good luck to you too at your next appointment :)

My OB said MS peaks at 8 weeks then it should get better. Hope this helps!

I feel the same way. This morning I was feeling just fine. I didn't even go to the toilet last night :( I am 8weeks and I am so worried. Had a misc at 8w about 5 month ago...

My morning sickness disappeared at 9 weeks, man was I HAPPY. But I was also worried about the sudden change. Everything was fine. Mine came back with a vengeance at about 17/18 weeks. Enjoy the break while u can

Just a little update:

I went to see my obstetrician and he did a control ultrasound and all is well with the baby! phhheeewww

The liquid surrounding the baby looked good, it's little heart was beating strong and measuring right on 10 weeks :)

As for the lack of nausea and fatigue, my ob said it happens sometimes but just to be weary because it may come back :)

Have a great weekend lovely ladies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"