nausea + headaches from 6 weeks

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
I found out on 1st March :bfp: my nausea kicked in bang on 6 weeks and every day since I've had it 24 hrs a day along with headaches doc prescribed me metoclopramide for a maximum or 4 days which only seemed to work for 2 days then stopped I can barley eat or drink still im 11 weeks today and I still have nausea 24 hrs a bloody day and headaches im so fed up now :( this is my 3rd pregnancie with my 1st I was sick from 6 weeks but I was admitted for iv for dehydration with my 2nd I can't acc remember being sick lol they were both boys this time I've just nauseas no throwing up and headaches im getting it sooo bad this time round :* please tell me I'm not alone I've my scan on 27th x

You can still ask for anti sickness tablets for the constant nausea.
Have look into b6 / b12?

I am exactly the same... It's awful. I feel like shit the moment I wake up till the moment I go to bed... I sailed through pregnancy with my boys so I wasn't expecting this. I mentioned it to the doctor and she said ideally I wouldn't take any meds but to come back if it got worse. There are different things they can try. What does vitamin b6/12 do? That sounds more 'natural'. I also have headaches and complete food aversions, I just force myself to eat. I am a terrible mummy to my boys ATM I just stick films on!

Eta I'm hoping to feel better at the 12-13 week mark, may just be wishful thinking but hopefully you're nearing the end of this stage?

I am exactly the same... It's awful. I feel like shit the moment I wake up till the moment I go to bed... I sailed through pregnancy with my boys so I wasn't expecting this. I mentioned it to the doctor and she said ideally I wouldn't take any meds but to come back if it got worse. There are different things they can try. What does vitamin b6/12 do? That sounds more 'natural'. I also have headaches and complete food aversions, I just force myself to eat. I am a terrible mummy to my boys ATM I just stick films on!

Eta I'm hoping to feel better at the 12-13 week mark, may just be wishful thinking but hopefully you're nearing the end of this stage?

I think I'm getting a little better still feeling sick and mostly my stomach feels empty even when I'm full , getting a little better with eating and drinking im 11+2 so I'm hoping fingers crossed this is the start of me getting better I couldn't possibly take much more of it xxxx thanks for the replys x

I am metoclopromide for my sickness I was diagnosed with HG and it helps but I am still being sick a few times a day! I have my scan on 28th and I am also hoping 2nd tri means this sickness goes away - fingers crossed

Still nauseas throughout the day but not being sick still it's the worst feeling I just want it to go away lol.scan tomorrow lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->