Nausea kicking in...and I couldn't be more happy!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
So as some of you may know, I've had some very light spotting off and on. I haven't had any in 48hrs(yay!), and nausea has officially kicked in. Never did I think I'd be so happy! I had ms with all my other pregnancies...but this one around I am counting it as a complete blessing!!

Anyone else feeling the sickness?!!

I feel the same way! I've had no symptoms except for some boob soreness but that wasn't even bad. And then late last week that went away and I was a nervous wreck. Except two days later I was so nauseous all I wanted to do was throw up and it just wouldn't happen and soreness came back with a vengeance. But I was happier than I'd been all pregnancy!

I'm not there yet, but I am eager to actually feel pregnant. I am still having cramps/tightness/burning uterus (not quite sure how to describe it yet!) no bleeding or anything but some extra CM. My boobs are starting to get a little tender but nothing more than what I usually feel when AF comes.

I'm 4+3 but I think my stress will lesson once these AF life symptoms go away and I actually start some of the typical pregnancy symptoms!

Yup! Coming and going for now. I think last time it became permanent weeks 6-10...

Having my fingers tightly crossed that I will feel sick soon too... Even if I may regret wishing for that!

I am just so worried that this baby won't stick!

BostonLover - I am so glad I read that you're feeling a burning sensation as I was worried again that this isn't common when I woke up feeling that too! ��

Glad your symptoms are back after the spotting!

I did not have MS aside from when I just started taking progesterone, and I know I worried so many times about not having enough symptoms.

Hahah !! You ladies are cute :) wishing for ms.. Oh dear careful. I'm reading this while I have terrible nausea in bed with HG and all I do is wish it away... But yes nausea is definitely a good thing it means all is progressing as it should :)

Congrats on your nausea!!! :happydance: I felt the exact same way, bring it on! Although this baby wasted no time...I've been sick for 4 weeks now (8 weeks 1 day today). :dohh::happydance: I'm still thankful for every single little symptom (although it does wear on you a bit, this too will pass!)

I can't wait to feel nauseous!! My hcg Friday was 56 and yesterday (72 hours later) was 118. So the nurse has me worried sick until I go for more blood work tomorrow :(

Having my fingers tightly crossed that I will feel sick soon too... Even if I may regret wishing for that!

I am just so worried that this baby won't stick!

BostonLover - I am so glad I read that you're feeling a burning sensation as I was worried again that this isn't common when I woke up feeling that too! ��

I have read that it's pretty common! I think I just associate cramping and uncomfortable uterus with bleeding and AF and both of those things are bad for pregnancy lol so I get anxiety about it.

I'm trying so hard not to google anything anymore!

Yes I am now! It shows I look like crap too! Thank God for dry crackers...... That seems to help me just now xx

Yay for nausea!! I didn't really have any morning sickness in the first tri, I was just pooped all the time. I'm feeling better now though. Honestly, if I hadn't started showing a tiny bit, I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant.

Yay, congrats!!!!

I am 5 weeks two days, and I am jealous of your nausea and morning sickness!

I'm hoping to get some next week or the week after, I know I'm still early. And I know that some people never have any and have happy healthy pregnancies. But after my miscarriage in June, I would be thrilled by any sign I can grab onto... even if it means I'm sticking my head in a toilet! LOL

My nausea has really kicked in today, i'm 5+3 i find i need to eat little and often as i feel really sick if i get hungry! I lost weight in the first 12 weeks with my daughter so wonder if it will happen again!

I found out I was pregnant really early, so was waiting anxiously for my body to show some sign that it was real! I was pretty excited about the morning sickness.. and totally over it about 5 days later..lol. It was god awful bad for two weeks, getting a bit better now. And I don't get "morning" sickness.. I get ALL DAMN DAY sickness.

I found out I was pregnant really early, so was waiting anxiously for my body to show some sign that it was real! I was pretty excited about the morning sickness.. and totally over it about 5 days later..lol. It was god awful bad for two weeks, getting a bit better now. And I don't get "morning" sickness.. I get ALL DAMN DAY sickness.

Yes that's how I was with my other 3 babies, but since this pregnancy has been anything but smooth, I will gladly take the morning sickness lol!!

Yay, congrats!!!!

I am 5 weeks two days, and I am jealous of your nausea and morning sickness!

I'm hoping to get some next week or the week after, I know I'm still early. And I know that some people never have any and have happy healthy pregnancies. But after my miscarriage in June, I would be thrilled by any sign I can grab onto... even if it means I'm sticking my head in a toilet! LOL

I hear ya Lues! I am 5+2 also and I don't feel pregnant! Sometimes I wish I had achy boobs or sickness to remind me that its real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->