Nausea relief?

Jcliff

Reaction score
I don't remember being this sick with my other two. But this is ALL DAY. It's miserable. what is everyone's go to relief?

I've been chewing on crystallized ginger. I am also trying to eat small amounts through out the day to keep it at bay.

I'm also pregnant with number 3 and didn't have it too bad before and I'm the same way. It sucks! Dr pepper helps mine for some reason, though I try to limit it as much as possible because of the caffeine and what not. Hopefully we can both get some good ideas from the other ladies!

chicken noodle soup!!! it's light and salty, which I can stomach, yet it's enough to keep it away for a bit. if I can, I try to have some saltines to go with it. Ice cold ginger ale too!

I tried sour candy, which worked great!! However, after two days I was feeling the yuck from all the sugar. I've cut down. I got preggie pops off of amazon; they're b6 candies and I've been eating those with taking Unisom at night. it seems to help a little.

I felt the MS bad today! I was so tired on top of it too.

20 weeks here and still throwing up every single day. Nothing has seemed to help. :( :(

This is ridiculous! I'm sick alll day long. Even right now I'm in bed trying not to barf!!! Ugh. I ordered preggie pops online, we'll see how they do t

The only thing that worked for me that I could get from home were the Prego drops (little suckers). When it was really bad it wasn't working though. I talked to my OBGYN and they prescribed me promethegan. It's a suppository and I took it at night it would really help me sleep and completely cleared up the vomiting. Just an idea.

When preg with baby number 2 I was diagnosed with HG and was sick until 22 weeks and on medication...

The only things I could really tolerate were Chips or jacket potatoes with cheese. And sucking peanut m&m&s!

It's so bad, I'm on Diclectin 4x a day and it doesn't seem to be helping. :( It wasn't nearly this bad with my first two.

I've had it really bad this time to the point I couldn't even keep water down so I've ended up on two antiemetics and I can tell when I'm due another coz the nausea is overwhelming. Before the medication the only thing that would help slightly was ice cold water.

I had to get some sugar free lemon hard candy's and they help tons, I also have water flavoring that's enhanced with B6 and I drink that when I feel I can stomach water or any liquid really. Savory Carbs are what's saving me right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->