Nausea still

skris4

Reaction score
I am 15w+3 today and still struggle with nausea and tiredness. My diet is restrictive and I am still drinking soda to ease symptoms. I've gained 2.6lbs which feels very less given my BMI is about 19.5. Anyone else?

Me. I'm miserable. Still really sick and getting loads of migraines too 😟

I'm with you ladies. 20 weeks and still pretty sick. Not as brutal as it was, but I still have massive food aversions/smell issues and throw up several times a week. I have gained about 9 pounds total and my BMI is 18.5. I wouldn't worry about the baby though unless your doc says something. The baby can still grow and be healthy even if you aren't gaining much. It's not like you can help it!

I'm gaining ok. I just feel horrendous. I was like it with my son though and he ended up being nearly 11lb so clearly didn't do him any harm!

It doesn't help that I keep comparing notes with my previous pregnancy where by 15 weeks I was doing much better in terms of sickness, energy levels and I had gained more than 5 lbs.

Are you taking anything for migraines Sarah? I'm at the Drs later to see if anything is safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->