Nausea....

Pne1985

Reaction score
When did morning sickness start for you? And did it just last in the morning? Mine officially started. I haven’t thrown up but I constantly feel like there is a lump in my throat and have indigestion. If I think of certain foods, it makes me nauseous! It stays around all day. Anyone else in the same boat?!!

Mine started around 6 weeks but it wasn't just morning. It wasn't too bad but I had nausea all day.

Mine started at 6 weeks this time. It’s been awful all day nausea but luckily I haven’t been sick and it is starting to ease off now x

With my first two, it kicked in between 6-7 weeks, and mine was worse in the evening!
With my 3rd (5 weeks pregnant now) I have already has nausea and headaches.. but it hasn’t revved up yet. Snacking regularly really helps me!

7w4d and still wouldn't really count it as morning sickness. I'm having major food aversions to some of my favorite foods that kicked in around 6.5 weeks. Now starting at 7 weeks I've felt slightly off in the mornings when I get up for work if I didn't get a full 8 hours but it passes quickly. I also feel slightly sick if I force myself to eat something I have an aversion too.

Mine kicked in at 4 weeks then from 6 to 7+2 nothing and then it kicked in. I've not actually been sick but I feel sick all day. Some days are way worse than others and some days i hardly feel sick at all only for it to return a day or two later. The only thing that's been consistent with me is sore boobs. They hurt all the time but the sickness comes and goes.

Yes, ladies! This is how I am. Good aversions and just a queasy stomach all day until late afternoon. I have found that eating small snacks helps but I feel like all I’m doing is eating! Haha it’s like a constant empty feeling in my upper abdomen. I remember feeling this way with our son, maybe a little bit with our daughter but more with our son so I’ll be anxious to see if it’s another boy or girl!

Yes, ladies! This is how I am. Good aversions and just a queasy stomach all day until late afternoon. I have found that eating small snacks helps but I feel like all I’m doing is eating! Haha it’s like a constant empty feeling in my upper abdomen. I remember feeling this way with our son, maybe a little bit with our daughter but more with our son so I’ll be anxious to see if it’s another boy or girl!

Snacking definitely helps. I'm not feeling sick at all today and didn't really feel to bad yesterday I was a bit worried but had a scan yesterday and baby was really active and a strong HB of 171BPM.
I expect my sickness will return again tommorow prob with full force.
My boobs are so sore that's the only thing that's been persistent. The tiredness is there Every day as well.
Just have snacks near by hon I find that helps alot.

When did morning sickness start for you? And did it just last in the morning? Mine officially started. I haven’t thrown up but I constantly feel like there is a lump in my throat and have indigestion. If I think of certain foods, it makes me nauseous! It stays around all day. Anyone else in the same boat?!!

@Pne1985

I am 5 weeks with my first and I have no morning sickness yet. Every once in a while a get a hint of nausea but have not tossed my cookies yet. I am hoping it will start soon because it would be weird not to have it. This is my first so I have not experienced it before.

I hope yours don't last too long.

ng6Tm7.png

Snacking definitely helps. I'm not feeling sick at all today and didn't really feel to bad yesterday I was a bit worried but had a scan yesterday and baby was really active and a strong HB of 171BPM.
I expect my sickness will return again tommorow prob with full force.
My boobs are so sore that's the only thing that's been persistent. The tiredness is there Every day as well.
Just have snacks near by hon I find that helps alot.

Hi Suggerhoney,

What do HB and BPM stand for? Sorry I am a newbie.

ng6Tm7.png

My MS kicked in around 6 weeks and was out of control by 7 weeks. By out of control I mean dry heaving swallowing my own spit, inability to eat or drink for more than 24 hours and constant nausea all day. I'm medicated now for Hyperemesis Gravidarum and the meds work however it kicked me back to basically the beginning of 6 weeks where there was a lot of dry heaving and barfing my own spit up in the am, super groggy and unable to eat until about 3 hours after waking up. Once noon hits I tend to be able to keep things like toast down and once we hit about 3pm I can eat whatever I want. Thank God for modern medicine.

Ok so this might be a coincidence but normally in the morning when I get up, I drink coffee right away before anything else. Every time I have been pregnant in the beginning I can’t stomach drinking it for some reason and this morning orange juice sounded wonderful so I drank a glass of that. And I’m not sure if that’s why but my sickness wasn’t as bad today! I still felt hungry often and the thought of some things turned my stomach but I didn’t have that constant sick feeling like I have been. So I’m going to test this in the morning for a while and see if it continues to work for me. If so, it would be amazing!
So if you like orange juice, try it and let me know if it helps you as well!

I will say I am obsessed with orange juice and it’s the only drink I could stomach during 6-9 weeks! Xx

I find if I eat a orange it helps with the sickness but only for about an hour and then I'm feeling sick again.
Not been feeling so sick today but I've been feeling totaly exhausted and all I done yesterday was sleep and I had an amazing night sleep last night. It's now 9:38pm and I'm ready for bed.
The tiredness has hit like a sack of poop.
Also my boobs have grown so much and are sore. Not to long now and I'll be in the 2nd tri and hopefully feeling human again hahaha.
:bunny:

Oh my goodness am I in the same boat! I completely get it. I am 8+2 today and have felt like I have food poisoning since 6+1. It has been truly dreadful, only actually vomited a couple of times but just felt like I was about to be sick for weeks on end. Coupled with fatigue, this has really got to my mental health. And everyone is just so flippin chipper about it, like it's funny (which it most flippin assuredly is not). Anyways, lots of hugs - let's hold in there ladies! Before we know it we will be over the 12 week mark and hopefully feel human again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->