Nauseous at 9 weeks?

runner311

Reaction score
Been feeling good so far other than fatigue until recently. Noticed that around dinner time I get sick to my stomach, last night right before bed. I thought if you were going to develop morning sickness it would be towards 6 weeks or so? I will be 9 weeks this Sunday.

Tonight I was going to make pork chops but the idea of eating meat is making me ill. Ugghh...

Personal experiences? When did you get morning sickness?

Sadly not hun, my first two months were very easy symptoms wise but my ninth week was really rough and I was sick for the first time, now my gagging/nausea is a lot worse. I think it just hits different people at different times. Hope it eases off in a few weeks xx

it all depends on different people. Mine started at around 9 weeks 'til about ~14 weeks. Then it was a on/off thing 'til about 16/17 weeks.

My last pregnancy 9 weeks was when I started feeling sick! I was lucky though as it only lasted a couple weeks!

I've had nausea on and off but since 8 wks I've not been able to eat anything after late afternoon. Yesterday was my worst day and couldn't eat after lunchtime. I gave up and went to bed to stop the sick feeling. I found my old seabands and have to say within a few mins of being in bed I felt better. Not sure of it's more mental but I'm gonna keep them on today to see what happens x

seabands? What are those?

I have been sucking on peppermint candies which seem to help pretty well.

It isn't uncommon, but definitely cruel of mother nature to trick you this far into thinking you were safe! I would find ginger tea, get some sea bands (wrist bracelets that have a little ball that puts pressure [acupuncture] on the inside of your wrists to help with nausea) and some hard candy to suck on. Hopefully it's gone in a few weeks. I've had severe MS since week 5 so hoping you don't have to deal with it for too long :)

Sea bands are little bands with a ball that u put on each reach. The little ball hits your pressure points. It's the same as travel sickness bands. They have helped me along with sips of water x

Im 5 weeks and I already have pretty bad morning sickness. Ive noticed that if I eat something with protein in it, the morning sickness will normal subside for brief periods. My mom had morning sickness for 30weeks with me so I dont think mine will be going away anytime soon

Mine has been there all along but has been worse the last couple of weeks. I have read HCG peaks about 9-12 weeks so this could be why, let's hope this means it will be on its way soon!

'morning sickness' can affect pregnant women at any time during a pregnancy. Sorry to hear your not feeling too good!

In my last pregnancy I was nauseous from about 6 weeks until 13 weeks and then had aggressive vomiting several times a day until the end.

So I went out and bought the seaband. While I think it might be working, I still feel a little bit queasy ( especially when hungry). I hope I am wearing it correctly. For those of you who wear them, how do you feel? completely fine or just better?

I know it isnt a miracle band but was hoping to feel something different i guess?

try eating things high in protein. I dont think the queasiness while hungry is going to subside much

a few things that took the edge off last time for me:
ginger
eating little & often (every 2 hours, including overnight:shock:) and not allowing hunger to set in.
sparkling water rather than still

i cuouldn't use seabands as i had an allergic reaction to the plastic bit

a few things that took the edge off last time for me:
ginger
eating little & often (every 2 hours, including overnight:shock:) and not allowing huger to set in.
sparkling water rather than still

i cuouldn't use seabands as i had an allergic reaction to the plastic bit

I have been drinking ginger ale, it helps me im not sure how much actual ginger it has but it says "made with real ginger" on the bottle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->