NE ladies going to Cramlington hospital

bitethebullet

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I posted this a while back in 2nd trimester but wondered if any of the NE ladies who said they were going to deliver at Cramlington have delivered yet or visited the hospital?

Hiya, I think we might have posted about this at the time. I did my visit on 30th August and have an elective c-section there this Friday. Have you been for a visit?

Hi there! Yes I remember your name. No, haven't been for a visit- been to the wansbeck 3 times to see the consultant though! I have a section booked for the 7th Oct (3 days before my due date). Good luck for yours- are you all prepared? I haven't packed my hospital bag yet (I went 2 weeks over with my last one so it doesn't feel like there's any rush!).

Hi there! Yes I remember your name. No, haven't been for a visit- been to the wansbeck 3 times to see the consultant though! I have a section booked for the 7th Oct (3 days before my due date). Good luck for yours- are you all prepared? I haven't packed my hospital bag yet (I went 2 weeks over with my last one so it doesn't feel like there's any rush!).

Give them a ring if you want to visit, they might fit you in over next couple of weeks. I've packed but might need to change a few bits now it's a section rather than natural birth. I'm so huge, I can't wait for Friday now!

Yes I'm really uncomfortable now, much more uncomfortable than I was with my first. Will be happy to not go 2 weeks over this time! I guess you'll have your preop tomorrow? Have fun preparing for your little one!

Yep, preop at rake lane tomorrow. Then Friday the big day, can't wait. I know that newborns don't sleep well but I've had such little sleep this entire pregnancy that I can't wait to get ever so slightly more. At least if DH is doing feeds for a night or so I can actually sleep - i have been up for the loo at least 5/6 times a night for about 4 months.

I've been really lucky- not been uncomfortable in bed until last week and for some reason haven't even needed to get up for the toilet in the night either! My husband didn't do any night feeds the last time as my daughter refused a bottle but this time I will hopefully get her to take a bottle so we can split the work!.

I think the gestational diabetes has had an effect on it but still, I need shares in andrex! Bf ing didnt go well for us last time so dh could help from early on and after that experience I'm very unsure about trying again. I might but I've bought formula in case!

I guess I've made the assumption that things will go fine with BF as with my daughter but perhaps it's wise of me to put some formula in the hospital bag just in case! I've been blitzing the house today while my little girl has her nursery day. Now my back hurts! Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Thank you! My preop went well, apart from 6 attempts to get blood! Wish midwives would give in quicker and just send you to the phlebotomist, they got it first time. Been switched from pm to am tomorrow so have to be at cramlington at 7.30. Could have baby in my arms by lunchtime!

Just saw your post! Great you got moved to morning. Hope all went well!

Thank you. Lois Frances was born at 10.51 this morning. She's absolutely gorgeous. Much lighter than expected though at 7lb 9.5. Pleased she's here safe though, however sore I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->