ne one scared

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
I cant wait to be pregnant again and have a baby brother or sister for Jack BUT im really scared about getting pregnant again. im worried about my scar as it never healed properly it still doesnt look right. im off to the docs again before i ttc but its always at the back of my mind that something will go wrong.

We will be ttc our first so am scared about the birth as I don't do pain - I am actually scared about alot of things but its not going to stop me

I am terrified about the whole thing......but I also can not wait for the whole experience. However I find it, it will still be an amazing thing x

Scared about the last month and birth! Also VERY excited :)

Hey
Am also terrified about when I finally get to the ttc ad pregnancy stage. All the new sensations and feelings inside you scares me to death, as I don't do feeling ill/run down. But if it means I get a baby at the end of it, I am willing to go for it!!! 100%!!!

The thing that I'm apprehensive about is the tiredness you get in the first half of the pregnancy and how I'll cope with Jessica whilst feeling like an elephant knocked me down. xXx

im bricking it lol worried about being tired when mr t is tiny, my time being split three ways, how maddison wilk react, money, pregnancy, the birth, pre eclempsia my god the list goes on and on but next sept ill be there with my knickers in the air lmao

h x

Being pregnant was the best experience i have ever had, people think im mad when i say how much i miss beig pregnant, it's like i crave to be pregnant, to feel a little person i help make, kick me and me helping him/her to develope an grow..it' strange! one thing im not looking forward to is the stretchmarks but it's all worth it!!!

:hug:

I think i will be really scared when the time comes as it all will be new to me but i think it will be the best experience ever and i cant wait for it to happen. I actually look forward to the birth, i mean i would of been waiting 9 months for it! lol
xx

i was sooo scared when i fell pregnant with my second baby! i had an emergency
C-Section with my first as he was breech and i'd lost too much amniotic fluid to try natrually!! i was bedriden and found it soo difficult to look after jack!

my second was breech until 24 weeks!!! i was going out of my mind! but last minute he turned!!! i managed a perfect natrual birth and was so elated!!!

the same fear hits me when i think about ttc #3! i think ive been lucky once but maybe not again!!!

9 months does go quite quickly in the grand scale of things and i think if you want a baby anything you go through is worth it when you hold them in your arms for the first time!!! xxx

The thing that I'm apprehensive about is the tiredness you get in the first half of the pregnancy and how I'll cope with Jessica whilst feeling like an elephant knocked me down. xXx

This is what I'm worried about the most. I was really tired all the time until around the 19 week mark with Hannah

I'm just scared about Connor feeling like he is getting replaced when the baby is born because the time it takes with breastfeeding and the baby can't do anything for him/herself etc...

Generally, im terrified about every single aspect of it. From the thought that i might not be able to conceive again, to m/c, to pregnancy and how ill cope, to the birth, to how me and OH will cope with a baby, and then a child. Finances, housing, work. Every single aspect terrifies me. But at the same time, its terribly exciting too.

I'm scared about TTC, what if we have problems? Also scared about the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, really worried that i will miscarry. But am really looking forward to the rest of the pregnancy & actually having baby.

I'm scared that I might miscarry again,which devestated me almost 3 years ago. I'm also scared of getting Postpartum Depression again. At the same time, I can't wait to bring another baby into this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->