Nearest nice beach to Lichfield (Staffordshire, Midlands)

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
We want to find a B&B and go and stay overnight somewhere tomorrow by a beach, so summer can play on the beach and make the most of this weather.

However i am struggling to find somewhere thay has a nice beach which is about 2 and a half max 3 hours away?

Anyone got any ideas? didnt want weston-super-mare as wanted the sea aswell really?

blackpool? Norfolk coast? Portsmouth way? Problem with Midlands is that there aren't that many coastlines that take less than three hours to reach. Personally i think Newcastle has some nice beaches and we have done that journey in three and a half, Norfolk you can do in fourish hours and Portsmouth/south we have done in three and a half too. Those are the only ones i have done from Birmingham.

Weston is the closest, or brean ( personally I wouldn't go there ). Wales is a little further but nicer beaches and better scenery. x

I know this is a little late but thought for future reference the best beach to visit from Lich is north Wales....dead easy to get there. South midlands you'd visit Weston. So north Wales is your best bet x

I live near lichfield, and the nearest one that is nice is north wales :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->