nearly 10 weeks!!

zoeb1234

Reaction score
Hi ladies,just wanted some advice,im currently 9+5 weeks and my stomach is still flat when lieing down,is that normal for this stage.Im also really worried about my 12 week scan on Christmas eve,im worried something will be wrong even though i had an early scan at 8+2 weeks due to a previous blighted ovum and they said everything was fine.

Is this your first? I didn't start showing until 20 weeks with my first (stomach looked flat lying down). I don't look pregnant now with this one, just a bit bloated... xx

Is this your first? I didn't start showing until 20 weeks with my first (stomach looked flat lying down). I don't look pregnant now with this one, just a bit bloated... xx

Yeah its my first,just so worried something will go wrong.

I look kind of bloated but I don't know because this is my first. I've never had a super flat stomach anyway :) x

In at 9+6 with my second and laying down right now I really don't look different. I've had really bad nausea and haven't gained any weight, but it still varies day by day. In the evenings (or if I haven't gone to the bathroom in a few days :( ) i start looking pretty bloated!! But even that's not baby. Hang in there! It's natural to worry, but you're doing great!

I think we must have the same EDD Hun coz I'm 9+5 too! Hey bump buddy lol!

This is my second and I can say that I definately didn't show til much later on with my first. I did get a lot of bloating and have at the moment too but when I lie down it goes flat (ish, I'm not very skinny though coz I didn't lose my baby weight from dd yet lol!).

Your uterus is still quite well hidden below your pelvic bone at this stage so there wouldn't be a proper bump as such. It's so hard not to worry I know I'm still panicking now buy try to stay positive. It will all turn out great Hun and what a lovely Christmas present to have your scan pic to show everyone :)

Hi,

I really wouldn't worry! I don't think many people notice anything at this stage, I haven't paid much attention but my belly is a tad wobbly anyway. I'm 9w4days but also have my 12 week scan on christmas eve! No long to go now :)

totally normal, wth my first I was about 20 weeks, with my second about 13 weeks, this is my 4th pregnancy but 3rd child and at 10 weeks I have a small bump when standing but when lying down nothing :) they reckon everything is more stretched the more you have which is why the more pregnancies you have the quicker you show :)

I was 20 weeks before I showed as well. I also have a tilted uterus. Idk if u have one, but that May factor in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->