Nearly 11 weeks and...

MissingBubs

Reaction score
My boobs have just started hurting! They're killing me, even when I'm sat still!! And I just want to moan about it because I'm pregnant and I can!!
Anyone want to have a moan with me?!

(I know it's a negative thread, but they hurt!! And I'm extremely lucky and eternally grateful for my second healthy pregnancy in 7. But they still hurt!)

Mine are sore since I got my BFP... But I'll moan with you!!! lol

I don't have sore boobs so I can't moan but feel free to moan away! For me the hormones are driving me insane with anxiety and irritation! Everything annoys me lol! Plus I just want to sleep all the time and want I stay in my pjs all day but I can't :-(

You are definitely not alone :nope:!! I bought a few tighter sports bras and only take them off to switch them or shower (although they really don't help the random feeling of someone stabbing them with a big needle :dohh:). It just hurts too much otherwise. I'm hoping soon I can switch back to my cute stuff, but until then I'm sticking with comfort. Good luck and I hope they feel better soon.

Oh I'm feeling your need for pjs. Doesn't quite work when you have a toddler and a job to sustain though. Unfortunately!!
Oh and we don't just have to moan about boobs. Anything goes! Ha ha.
I can't go any smaller with my bras. My boobs went to nothing when my Daughter was finished with them. They've suddenly become lovely and full again. Which would be wonderful if they didn't hurt!
Come on placenta. Do your thing!

Oh I know missingbubs my LG would not let me stay at home in my pjs lol, she'd drive me crackers!! We have to go out somewhere every day otherwise she gets soooo cranky! And that's just my days off work lol. I don't know how I'm gonna cope with her when I'm heavily pregnant lol!!

Chez wick I'm on the sports bras too, mine aren't sore like yours (a little tender) but my bra straps and underwires are digging in now!!

I had this crop top type thing when I was pregnant with my Daughter. Ended up living in the thing. Gave birth in it, the lot. Think I may have to invest again.

My boobs haven't really hurt much, just the nipple has been sensitive. My nipples always feel SO sensitive! Looks like we're due the same day!

So far Claudia!! Subject to change at 12 week scan. And if your profile name is anything to go by we are the same age too?!

Mine have hurt since the start too but it's on and off I find. Some days they kill and others it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->