Nearly 12 weeks can't find Hb on doppler

clacko

Reaction score
This is 3rd baby. Can anyone tell me where's best to look? X

All over hun. I find bubs mostly in the middle about an inch above pubic line but he/she moves all over as your baby will be doing now. Sometimes i get it first time but mostly i have to hunt. xx

Iv searched all over and found loads of heart beats but all too slow lol. I found baby at 8 weeks but haven't since. Got my 12 week scan on Tuesday and terrified x

Hey clacko! I almost always find the HB 1-2 inches below my belly button and just to the right or left of it a little. Also, DH always finds it better than I do! I hope you find it before the scan date as I know it will ease your worries right away. Let us know how it goes.

at 12w baby was still very low, chances are baby behind the placenta. good luck for your scan

Thanks randa!! I had a try earlier but had empty bladder, I'm going to try again later on tonight. Iv been searching really low down and just under belly button. Xx

I never know where to place the dang thing, my OB found it pretty quickly yesterday though so I'm not worried, the slower HB you're picking up could be through the placenta. A friend of mine who works with Midwives says that they hate that you can buy your own doppler because most of the time it just causes panic when HB isn't found or is slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->