Nearly 2 Hours At Hospital Screaming..

xarlenex

Reaction score
But of course, the minute the nurse calls "Kyle.." he shuts up. And is full of smiles..:dohh:

I posted a day or 2 ago about how he wasnt eating and sleeping all the time, well I gave it till today to see if he got better, thinking it was just a bug. but I called the pedeatric ward, told them Kyles history (anemia and blood tranfusion in the womb etc...) and she said to call NHS 24, get an appointment with emergency doctor. Of course, he screams the waiting room down but decided. JUST before the nurse calls us, that he wants 2 ounce of his bottle, so of course the doctor then gets loads of smiles and tells us "hes fine!"...for us to get in the taxi going home and him to start crying again :hissy:

Why couldnt he just show the doctor he wasnt well!!!! Argghh!! My step mum says he kids do it all the time, anyone else had this problem? Just so embarresed, like we were wasting his time.

Don't even think for a moment you were wasting their time - that's what they are there for. Kyle is such a gorgeous wee thing! Hope he gets better soon - awful that he had to go through that before even being born!

Of course my Ryan does exactly the same all the time with strangers - I think he might just be bored of me!!
:hug:

:dohh: kids always do this :roll:

hope he is on the mend though:hugs:

Seth did that the other day. When we got t the hospital I told the nurse he was floppy and not reacting and of course as son as she took him he gave her the biggest smile he's ever done and completely perked up. Little git!

I hope Kyle feels better soon, its scary when they're poorly.

xxx

Oh bless him...how's he doing now? Don't worry about taking him straight back if you still think he's not well - you're not wasting their time at all! x

He seems more willing to eat today..had the biggest part of his bottle and some banana cereal, he is still quite sleepy though. Just need to wait and see how he goes, I would really rather that doctor had checked his blood though just to be safe.

Dont think you are wasting your time at all, thats what doctors are there for, all kids do this, my son is 10 and he still does it!!!! when we get to the docs he would say "theres nothing wrong with me" and that would be after complaining all day.
Hope wee man is feeling better soon xx

Poor man hope hes 100% soon

Wrng of them to make you feel like that its ok for a baby to smile and feel a bit better for something even when they are poorly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->