Nearly 2 yrs of trying, PCOS, 6 rounds of clomid, MMC and Chem PG

FunnyBunny

Mummy 2 a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi

Just thought I would share my story in the hope it would give someone reading a little bit of hope - as I know that is what I craved for, for a long time.

We started TTC in Feb 2007 AF was really irregular at one point had a 115 day cycle. Had first appointment with FC in December and was prescribed clomid in Feb 2008. Was waiting to get AF to start clomid and it didn't arrive, tested and BFP but sadly only a few days later I started to bleed and FC diagnosed a chemical pregnancy. DH and I were devastated but hope was now there we did it once we can do it again. Started clomid in May 2008 and after 3 rounds which was very emotional for me and suffered from bad sweats we got another BFP in July 2008. We were booked in for a 7 week scan at the FC but a few days before I had some spotting and was scanned andtold the baby was a week behind my dates and to return in 10 days time - the wait was agony and me and OH knew in our hearts that it was over despite still having all the symptoms. Went for a second scan on the 8th Sept to be told it was a missed miscarraige so to cut a long story short I had a D & C on the 9th Sept. I started clomid again in Oct and got a BFP at the end of January this year. Again we were over the moon but very very nervous and anxious. I went for a 7 week scan at the FC and the midwife took ages and was very quite (even said at one point sorry I am taking to long but I want to make sure what I am seeing it right - me and DH were in tears thinking it was all over again) she announced it was twins but could only see one heartbeat - we were over the moon and back again. We returned a week later for another scan - one healthy baby - a case of disappearing twins. and in September this year - three and a half weeks early I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

I wish you all from the bottom of my heart the best of luck on your TTC journey however short or long.

XX

thank you for sharing your journey & a big congratulation on becoming a mummy!! :) x

Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations there is hope out there for us all ttc!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->