Nearly 6 wk HPT test

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
I took another HPT test this morning - not sure if you can see this but my test line is stronger than the control line - is this okay?

It is only a Morrisons cheapy but the line came up before the control and was lovely and strong!

Opinions please?

Thanks, Rumps x

Attachments

• Rachel 2.jpg
    Rachel 2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
it gets stronger and stronger, so yup :) At this stage it should be stronger than the control :)

Looking fabulous hun!!! Darker again!! Deffo sticky!!

When's your first scan? I shall be stalking you, I'm so looking forward to seeing baby rumpskin! x

Looking fabulous hun!!! Darker again!! Deffo sticky!!

When's your first scan? I shall be stalking you, I'm so looking forward to seeing baby rumpskin! x

Thanks lovely :happydance: I have my docs appointment on Monday where she will refer me, hoping it will be within that week :winkwink: x

i did a first responce and the exsact same thing happened to me :) xxx

Ooooo fab lines sweetie! I did a FRER this morning as its the only test that hasnt given me a line and i got two lines two!:happydance:

Ooooo fab lines sweetie! I did a FRER this morning as its the only test that hasnt given me a line and i got two lines two!:happydance:

Woop woop, really pleased for you lovely xxxxx I love dark lines soooo much xxxx

That's a lovely looking test! I'm stalking you, Natasja and Dan-o like mad you know ;) Everything I have is crossed for you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->