Nearly positive? page 4 DEFINATE POSITIVE???

What is going on with my body ladies???
First opk is yesterdays and the last 2 are todays... x

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 10
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 12
you're almost there! i got something like this the day before i got that blazing one :) it's just catching it at the right time.

I hope so its really annoying me I just want to ovulate lol! I had a op this cycle so I know I have to give my body time to recover but I just want to ovulate! I hope youre right hun and I get that positive soon I will try and test twice tomorrow x

you're cycle is around 32 days so you are not that far off a 'normal' ovulation time for that length of cycle :) FX'd for you x

Dont go by my charts lol i have pcos my last cycle was 60 days... But with the op at the beginning of my cycles hopefully its just delayed ovulation :shrugg: fx'd it happens soon :)
Xx

Thanks :haha: i will! Would you say its positive? Im Confused lol x

Get to dtd girl!! I bet you will hit your surge in the next 24-48 hours!!

Im really hoping so fx'd thanks for looking :) x

I am not sure what is happening with my body... still no temp rise and got this opk today...

What do you think ladies? I think the op has messed with my cycle this month...x

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 12
scerena, I don't know how long you've ben TTC or whether you've used OPKs in your previous cycles. But I see you have PCOS. Women with PCOS can have persistently elevated LH levels which would mean false positive OPKs.
You can also get a false positive on clomid if you're testing too soon after finishing the prescription. But I'm guessing that's not the case.
If I'm right, that doesn't mean you're not ovulating. Just that you can't rely on OPKs.
Good luck.

:hi:
I have been ttc 3 years and opks have always worked for me with my pcos- I think the op I had this cycle may have affected my lh levels as or the op itself has caused all my hormones to esculate. But fx'd next cycle my levels will be back to normal again and nope no clomid this cycle.
Thanks for looking
x

I say just keep testing. I know how frustrating OPKs can be... mine were near positive around the 19th too (actually technically positive since they were the same color as the control) but my cm never dried up or really changed from fertile. I started getting really dark ones again yesterday and today I had a blaring positive. Hopefully you get one soon too!!!

L.E- thanks hun I will keep testing, Im thinking maybe my body keeps gearing up and then failing, so hopefully it will happen soon, yay for your positive opk :) x

Well ladies, my opks were not positive according to my oh and he said todays DEFINATELY is so fingers crossed... I did opks the last few days and there was a barely there line... This is todays and I really wasnt expecting this I thought af was on her way from the pains on my side I have had today...

First pic- taken at 4 minutes
2nd pic- taken at 7 mins
3rd pic- taken at 10 mins
And the line is getting darker still I keep looking :haha:

OPINIONS please ladies... x

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 7
:haha: Thanks for looking I had to check!
We bd last night, so when do you think we should bd again? Today or tomorrow? I am so hoping this is definately a positive! x

i would do today just in case. the 'SMEP' (sperm meets egg plan) is usually every other day till a +opk is seen then bd 3 days in a row, miss one then bd again but it's up to you really. when i conceived last cycle we only bd'd twice around OV :)

just the luck of the draw hehe good luck!

True... I will bd tonight if oh comes home early enough...
Hopefully I get lucky this cycle!
fx'd!
Thanks for your replies
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member