nearly there? still in with a chance? opinions please :D

ajsmummy86

Reaction score
sooo this morning i was starting to worry as today is cd 12 and it's also the day i usually ovulate (predicted by mymonthlycycles.com). Anyway im new to opks and they haven't really been getting any darker until now :happydance:......i saw my partner yesterday and we dtd a couple of times as it's the only chance we will get for a couple of weeks. Looking at this test i took about 20 mins ago does it look like i'm going to ovulate soon? and if so was dtd yesterday enough? am i still in with a chance?

I've put a test in of my progression too just for comparison

Attachments

• DSCI0011.jpg
    DSCI0011.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCI0024.jpg
    DSCI0024.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 21
i would do another one in a few hours and see if it gets any darker. looking good tho :)

Thankyou for replying :)...i'm planning on testing again at about 5, hopefully it will be darker :happydance:

I tested again, held my pee for 3 hours and the test doesnt seem as dark, does that mean i have had my LH surge now? it seemed pretty quick lol ,it's sooo confusing

I would say to keep testing as I think you're still waiting for ovulation, don't trust ovulation calculators hun, they're inaccurate for most women, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->