need a boy name!

codiontour

One DD and 40+5w/DS:)
Reaction score
and i like L names, any suggestions?

my DH doesn't like Luca anymore : (

Laurence, Leo, Lewis, Logan, Louis, Liam...not sure what your taste is so not sure what kind of thing to recommend!

Lucas, Lasaad, Leo, Lamar , Lars, Leon , Lazaro , laurence ,,,, i found the letter L hard x

Leonardo , Levi , Lisandro , lloyd ... i think i m out now

Leland, Levi, Leslee, Larry (not my fav. but to each his own), Lucius, that's all I've got. Good luck to you! :)

My first little man is Lewis, and my Nephew is Luca :)

I absolutley love the name Leo :)

Hmmm.... L...

Alot have been given already
Here are mine:

Lesley
Lyle

And ok Luca is out but what about Luke? I prefer Luke over Luca personally.
I won't name my son Luke because I have a cousin by the name and we're very close. He's like my baby brother. Don't want to start years of confusion lol.

Logan, Leighton, Lincoln.

For all my baby naming needs I go to Baby Names World (type it into a search engine) it's really good especially if you have specific origin requirements and it calculates syllables for you etc.

V Good!!!

Yeh I also use baby names world.

You can set it up to send you names daily or weekly. Then you choose which ones you like and eventually it picks up what kind of names you prefer and only sends you those. Also it gives the origin and meaning to all the names so you dont end up calling your boy a name that means "Little Fairy" :rofl:

Not like meanings matter much to me though.

I like the names Lewis, Levi and Lawrence, but prefer Noah although cant find a way of spelling it with an 'L' :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->