Need a buddy :( anyone else with crazy cycles?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I have only been off the pill for 4 months but since then have only had one proper period which came right on time. Since then I have had a 1 cycle that ended in 2 weeks of black bleeding (no idea if ovulation occurred). 24 days after the last day of bleeding I ovulated. Had done tests daily. I had been doing strip tests and nothing was changing then one day the test line got a little darker so I did a clear blue and got a smiley face. BD for the next few days. Checked ovulation two days after and it was negative again. And here I am at 15DPO with no period and BFNs. So fed up of the lack of normality. I just want a regular cycle. I am desperate for AF to arrive so I can start a normal cycle and expect to ovulate again.

It's possible I have PCOS. I was scanned as a teenager but told that the results were inconclusive as teenage ovaries are cysty anyway! I have another appointment booked for the 7th November for an internal and external scan.

I have suffered from depression in the past and came off my anti depressants so that I could TTC. I've managed to stay happy up until the last couple of days. I feel so incredibly down, haven't moved from the sofa for two days except to eat and sleep. Don't want to leave the house, don't want to talk to anyone. My OH has lost patience with me and is just irritated by my mood.

After WTT for two years I can't seem to rationalise waiting another 6 weeks to ovulate again. Feeling so worried about not having a period on time/ at all.

Anyone else feel like this? Or been through this? Need a buddy :( :cry:

I can't say I have the same issues with periods but I do have periods and I know the 'f**k off and leave me alone mood' only too well, keep your head up sometimes the first cycle right after the pill can be a fluke and can take a few months to come down, try vitamin b6 its a pick me up vitamin x just remember you are not alone, my recent 3 cycles have ended in tears 2 chemicals and a bfn x

Me and my DH have been trying to conceive since August. AF hasn't come for me yet :-/ and BFN :-( It's really tough, hang in there! I would make an appt with your GYN for a check up and talk about any troubles your having, sometimes it can help just talking to your doctor.

We are now ttc after decided what was more important to us (holidays or children) and i have wacky cycles too sometimes just having a period twice a year ....the last one was end of august ....ive had a 158 day cycle, 19 day, 60, 45, 28,38. roulette really im classed as obese and have tried chasterberry, dong quai, fertil aid, green tea, the pill....to try and get some normality i too have been tested for pcos nothing wrong. ovaries are normal and so are hormone levels, its getting me down also opks r confusing me i got a postive smiley on the digital and strips like 3 weeks ago and nothing, taking tests left right and centre bfn. It may just be your body still getting ajusted hun xhugx

I have only been off the pill for 4 months but since then have only had one proper period which came right on time. Since then I have had a 1 cycle that ended in 2 weeks of black bleeding (no idea if ovulation occurred). 24 days after the last day of bleeding I ovulated. Had done tests daily. I had been doing strip tests and nothing was changing then one day the test line got a little darker so I did a clear blue and got a smiley face. BD for the next few days. Checked ovulation two days after and it was negative again. And here I am at 15DPO with no period and BFNs. So fed up of the lack of normality. I just want a regular cycle. I am desperate for AF to arrive so I can start a normal cycle and expect to ovulate again.

It's possible I have PCOS. I was scanned as a teenager but told that the results were inconclusive as teenage ovaries are cysty anyway! I have another appointment booked for the 7th November for an internal and external scan.

I have suffered from depression in the past and came off my anti depressants so that I could TTC. I've managed to stay happy up until the last couple of days. I feel so incredibly down, haven't moved from the sofa for two days except to eat and sleep. Don't want to leave the house, don't want to talk to anyone. My OH has lost patience with me and is just irritated by my mood.

After WTT for two years I can't seem to rationalise waiting another 6 weeks to ovulate again. Feeling so worried about not having a period on time/ at all.

Anyone else feel like this? Or been through this? Need a buddy :( :cry:

Iv'e been diagnosed with PCOS a few months back. My cycles are wacky, I spot, then bleed, then stop. It's so annoying. I too suffer from depression and I also suffer from PTSD. I know how frustrating it is to see your significant other get tired of you mood. I only ovulated once in a year and a half. Currently on metformin and hoping it does something for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->