• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need a buddy Im on 3rd cycle ttc and am 40

vittori

so whats the verdict.. did ya test.. or did that darn witch get ya too?

my pick me up for this month...is I have a few things planned to try (like I said in the previous post.. EPO/Flax Seed and some Conceive Plus) have been reading some great threads on that.. so I am actually really looking foward to this month.

and a little shopping...well that would be a nice distraction !! haha

I got my BFP today! I could not believe it, I told myself I would test on the 25th. I thought I was out this Month,I had very little to no symptoms! I turn 38 on Thursday and this will be my first. This is our 4th cycle. Good luck to all....:)

Let me be the first to congratulate you. :happydance::happydance::happydance: That is so awesome. :hugs:

wow Mrs Smith Congrats to you... and what an awesome birthday present !!!!! 4 months... not bad girl !!! at our age hahaha!!! (ps Im 40... well 40 1/2)

Woweeeeeee Mrs Smith, congratsssss!!!! Please spread some baby dust for us :D
ttc1st_at_40, AF arrived this morning, arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!! There goes our 22nd cycle. Blah

vittori .... I am confident one of these days we will be on here letting all the girls know that we got our BFP.... It will happen...It will happen... that is what I keep telling my self anyway : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->