Need a Buddy, Slimmingworld...

Geebug x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have finally taken the plunge and joined slimmingworld, went round to see my consultant last night and my first class and weigh in is Monday.

Realistically I would like to lose 1.5 stone, to get me down to 9 stone - thats my comfortable but not to small weight.

Has anyone experience with SW and would like to share? Follow me along the way?

I have had nothing but negative reaction from all my friends and family, who say Im tiny, I dont need to lose weight, I just want someone to understand its about how I feel, not what everyone else thinks. :nope: is that stupid? or unfair?
I put a dress on that I was hoping to wear for Halloween last night and I just can't wear it, its bodycon and I am all lumps. We also had professional photos taken the weekend before last and when they came back I felt sick looking at myself :nope: Im just not happy.

Anyway, if anyone can support that would be great.

xxx

Hello sweetie.

I have lost 9 stone with SW so I like to think I know my stuff! I still have a stone to go to target (i've been fluctuating these past two months really with one thing and another)

I'll give you support- any questions, feel free to ask :)

Thank you so much for replying!!
I start Monday and am just trying to eat 'healthy' until then.
I will me going to the gym 2-3 nights a week aswell as water aerobics and swimming.
What can I expect Monday - Im nervous!
xxx

Hi,
I went to my first group on Wednesday and really enjoyed it. It was a man that took it which was nice in a way. It took me a while to get my head around how it all works with the healthy extras and syns but I'm getting there. Yesterday was my first day on it and I can honestly say I didn't feel hungry. It really is just clever healthy eating and you can eat as much of certain things as you want. The only thing that worries me is having to do this for life. Once I'm down to the weight I want to be it will be so tempting to going back to eating normally again so I'll just pile it all back on.

My target at the moment is 2st but in an ideal world I'd love to lose 3 or 4.

Good luck :) xx

Hiya Chicken, You will go in the group and have the plan explained by the consultant, she will then do the meeting, the first 10 or so mins will be spent telling you about new products that are good for SW or telling you about incentives. They will then go through how every one had done, they never say your weight just how much you have lost, if you have a gain they never tell people how much you have gained but you still get a clap for your overall weight loss. You would probably be asked if you know where you went wrong. My consultant askes every one if they have anything coming up in the next week that might cause you a problem and how much you want to loose or next week.

Thanks Lozzy, Im not sure why Im so nervous, think its because its a group thing and I try and avoid big groups!
I will let you know how it goes though definately!
Are the 'plans' hard to stick to? Are you hungry? Is there enough varirty etc?
Because I work long hours I need to try be organised!
xxx

Yeah its easy, its more healthy eating than a diet so nothing is of limits. The first week i was hungry but its was in my head rather than physical hunger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->