NEED A BUDDY!!! TTC w Clomid #1

WANTBLESSING

Reaction score
Hello, I have posted several times and cant get anyone to chat with me... I am goin to doc AGAIN friday they will test to see if i O. I took clomid cd3-7 and produced two eggs on right ovary which was great!!! cd13 took Ovidrle shot to make me O. Im so nervous and hoping i get a BFP by Christmas!!!

Good luck and blessings to you! Hope you get the news you are hoping for Friday, please post!

Good luck and blessings to you! Hope you get the news you are hoping for Friday, please post!

hello there how are you? i took a test this morning even tho i know it too early but i just thought i SEE if anything showed up... lol oh well tomorrow i got and they will tell me if i OV and i know i did bc BD was PAINFUL!!!:blush:

What CD are you? I started clomid on Nov 28 as well but I did it CD 5-9. I went in on CD13 and my doctor saw 1 follicle in my right ovary. I did OPK and O'd on CD 20...I had mild cramping all day plus pos OPK the previous two days. Now I am just waiting hoping to get my BFP! Me and HD have been trying since Sept 2010. Trying to stay positive but it kills me every month with AF comes. GL to you and I hope you get your :BFP: this month

:dust:

I just finished my 2nd round of clomid and I'm waiting for AF to start so I can start 3rd and final round of clomid. If it doesn't work then I move onto injections for 3 more months. So I'm really hoping this last round works cause the injections cost mote: more for the meds and more monitoring so more $ there also. I ovulate on my own but I have a problem with egg maturity as I always O late in the cycle, cd 17 or later, usually more like cd 18 or 19. So they put me on clomid to help with that. Round 1 I had 1 follicle at 22mm on cd14, triggered on cd15. On round 2 I had 2 follicles, 17mm and 20mm on cd12, triggered cd13 and IUI on cd14 and cd15. I had to get an IUI because the clomid dried me out so I had hostile cm. Now I'm just airing on AF so I can make a doc appointment for an u/s so I can start round 3.

This is my first post but have been lurking for a few months now, its been extremely hard dealing with secondary infertility. We have been trying to concieve our third child for going on 5 years now. We have two handsome boys 6 and 5 ( twins but one is an angel, lost at 4 months along), ever since we have been ttc for our little girl!

Finally, had a doctor commit to us so we did complete blood work ups, DH had two SA, and I have made sure I'm functioning perfectly....diagnosis : unexplained infertility, not much help but he is willing to tryhis best to give us what we want.

So next week, first round of clomid!! Excited, scared, nervous, happy, and even angry! Pretty much every emotion possible!

Projected AF Date: Jan. 8th
Start date for clomid: Day 4 of cycle

Can you guys give me an insight of what I am getting myself into

This is my first post but have been lurking for a few months now, its been extremely hard dealing with secondary infertility. We have been trying to concieve our third child for going on 5 years now. We have two handsome boys 6 and 5 ( twins but one is an angel, lost at 4 months along), ever since we have been ttc for our little girl!

Finally, had a doctor commit to us so we did complete blood work ups, DH had two SA, and I have made sure I'm functioning perfectly....diagnosis : unexplained infertility, not much help but he is willing to tryhis best to give us what we want.

So next week, first round of clomid!! Excited, scared, nervous, happy, and even angry! Pretty much every emotion possible!

Projected AF Date: Jan. 8th
Start date for clomid: Day 4 of cycle

Can you guys give me an insight of what I am getting myself into

It's not that bad, and every women is different. Some women have no symptoms but for me I've get headaches almost everyday (but nothing Tylenol can't fix) and I'm in a bad mood from about the 2nd day of clomid to when it starts to get out of my system, so about 5 days. On round 1 the bad mood included anger but on round 2 and 3 I just felt mildly depressed and I don't feel like doing anything. I also get upset easily. On round 2 my CM was very dry and hostile so I had to get an IUI, but round 1 we were able to try naturally and I have more CM this time on round 3 so we'll see. But overall it's not that bad.

Wantblessing- I am in the same boat as you basically- first round of clomid (days 2-6) and go in for a pregnancy test next friday. I am looking for a buddy as well...

Can I buddy too??

A bit about me: In Dec I was diagnosed with PCOS, I started clomid last month, and the doc said to start right away, my CD22 became CD2 b ut AF came 14 days later so was a waste really...

So I am currently on CD3, 50mg 2-6

Welcome Mrs B. I have a feeling AF is on its way so I will be starting clomid up again in the next week or so.

Alright ladies, AF started today! Was kind of excited to she her this month as that means I am now only a few days from starting my first round! But I hope I don't have my expeactations too high though.

Hello, I have posted several times and cant get anyone to chat with me... I am goin to doc AGAIN friday they will test to see if i O. I took clomid cd3-7 and produced two eggs on right ovary which was great!!! cd13 took Ovidrle shot to make me O. Im so nervous and hoping i get a BFP by Christmas!!!

Hi... I just joined and I am looking for a clomid buddy. I know you started back in December and I am not due to start my first round until the 28th of this month but I am anxious and scared at the same time. can you please share with me your experience from side effects to everything else...lol. Did you conceive yet? If not are you still taking clomid?

Welcome wantababy1. I put my experience with side effects of clomid about 6 boxes down. It's not that bad. The waiting game just gets annoying! Right now I'm in the 2ww and it's driving me crazy. I think everything is a symptom, even lack of symptoms are a symptom to me :wacko:

Me and my DH have been TTC for going on 10 months now. I have just found out im not pregnant again today and this was my second round of clomid. I will start it again Wed. I take it days 5-9.. I Just want to know that there is still hope. I atleast ovulate the first round my level was 12 the second time it was 20.4 and that is what my doctor wanted.... PLEASE tell me THEIR is still HOPE.. :cry:

Me and my DH have been TTC for going on 10 months now. I have just found out im not pregnant again today and this was my second round of clomid. I will start it again Wed. I take it days 5-9.. I Just want to know that there is still hope. I atleast ovulate the first round my level was 12 the second time it was 20.4 and that is what my doctor wanted.... PLEASE tell me THEIR is still HOPE.. :cry:

My doc told me there is no difference between the first 3 months, that you have an equal chance of getting pregnant during any one of those months, about 30% chance. You still have a chance after that but the number decreases, I'm not sure to what. So there's still hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->