• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need a free reading please

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Ok so i've been trying about 17 months now. my cycles are all over the place so i'm not sure when i O.
is there anyone that can give me a free reading please.

i just need to know how much longer i have to wait before i finally get a bfp.
i feel like i'm being punshied.
please if anyone can help it will be greatly apreshated (sorry my spelling has also been awlful)

sent her free request while back now keep getting long spam emails off her seems bit pushy and desperate for readings

ok, don't really want to get spam mail if i use her though,
do you have a link to her site?
and is she actaully any good?

Cherri22 does free readings but there's a fairly long waiting list. If you can spare some money, Ruby does $5 readings guaranteed within 3 days and Gail (Psychic123uk) does readings for ~$8 usd (£5)

Tara is a fraud I saw a link on Facebook then done it then went an looked at reviews wish I'd done this first I've not opened any of the links on her mail an it now seems she wants to give e money an price goes up every time I read that she asks for your bank details to put money in then takes money out your account an most people said roughly the same sum it's shocking people like that give a bad name to all those who do ave a special gift x

I got a great reading on eBay from mesina x x same day short reading was £5 3 day longer reading is £7 she also does phone readings she even has a page to put your name when her baby prediction comes true x

Tara is a fraud I saw a link on Facebook then done it then went an looked at reviews wish I'd done this first I've not opened any of the links on her mail an it now seems she wants to give e money an price goes up every time I read that she asks for your bank details to put money in then takes money out your account an most people said roughly the same sum it's shocking people like that give a bad name to all those who do ave a special gift x

I got a great reading on eBay from mesina x x same day short reading was £5 3 day longer reading is £7 she also does phone readings she even has a page to put your name when her baby prediction comes true x

hey mrskg, congratulations on your BFP :happydance:

I was talking to you in another predictions thread a few weeks ago that you recommended mesina in, I just got a prediction from her today finally and I LOVE it. thanks for the recommendation :D it is so personal.

I have now had readings from ruby, panrosa, Jenny renny and mesina. I have liked mesina's the best, and three out of four of them say December 2011 conception with a girl! I'm thinking it can't be a coincidence :p

So panrosa is the only different one, she says October conception. I'll soon find out if the odd one out is right or not!

Hiya foquita I replied on the other thread to you xxx

just type in mesina psychic the web is psychicwhispers.com xxxx

Who is mesina? Where do you find her at?

I got her on eBay, search mesina psychic and it'll bring up her phone readings but if you look at seller's other items you'll see the cheaper one questions! posted my reading on the psychic was right thread. I know it hasn't turned out to be real or anything but I really liked my reading - I paid more for a reading from ruby that just said 'bfp or conception in august or September, or give birth in august or September 2012'. Not complaining about that one but mesina's was just so much nicer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->