need a good chicken idea

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
so ive got some chicken breasts in the freezer and im looking for a different idea rather than what we normally do:

Chicken with cheesse inthe middle wrapped in bacon with bacon lardons cooked in a cheese sauce with new potatoes cooked with mint

Chicken with basil Philadelphia in the middle, wrapped in parma ham? Takes abou 20-25 mins.
Chopped up chicken breasts, fried in a wok, add sliced peppers and onion cut in to wedges, fry for a little longer then pour some mushroom soup over the top as a sauce, serve with couscous cooked with chicken stock?
We do braised chicken in beer sometimes too but that's expensive and more time consuming lol,

Look at the Kraft foods website, they have some yummy pasta and casserole recipes for chicken :) :)

I love this website and hope you too

https://welovechicken.com/

They have a lot of lovely recipe about chicken.

One of my quick and easy favourite chicken dinners is a french tasting dish i put together a few yrs ago.

It's quite naughty on the calories but he-ho you only live once......:thumbup:

These measurements are p.person

Slice a chicken breast to make a pocket.
Fill with Roule cheese (garlic and herb soft cheese)

Mix a heaped teaspoon of Dijon mustard with a cup of double cream.
Pour over chicken.

Cook in moderate/hot oven for 45 mins.

Serve with seasonal vegetables and new potatoes.

Rich and delicious........................ and great for dinner parties!!!

Flatten the chicken breasts with a rolling pin. Dip in egg then in breadcrumbs and shallow cry for a few minutes. Pour white sauce over the top of the breaded chicken and cheese on top serve with potato wedges or chips :) Yummy ... what we call a parmesan! :D x

Chicken Fajitas!

Either get a meal kit from tesco or and old El Paso one (both as good as each other) or can get the bits seperately...

involves lettuce, peppers, chicken (nom nom) sour cream, guacamole, cheese and salsa in wraps!!

Soooooo good. One of the faves in my house!

Potato skins are good to accompany them

Either microwave a large potato for 7 mins or oven bake till soft in the middle, then cut in half length ways, remove a small layer of fluffyness from the inside of the potato and replace with cheese, ham, bacon etc. Bake for 5-10 mins till crispy

YUMMMM

Check out my chicken Rotel Recipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"