Need a good excuse

Buckles

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just found out that I'm expecting no2, and I have a girls christmas night out at the weekend where we are going for dinner and then a little pub crawl. I would usually go down the route of the antibiotics lie, but the people that I am going out with are mummies so are aware of the little lies that are told. Any ideas?? I really dont want them to find out as I have literally just found out myself x

Do you have a work reason you could use? Or a New Years resolution you are starting early? Allergies acting up? Could you sneak a virgin drink somehow? Sudden stomachache?

My idea that i have been doing is say Il have one drink because ive got a headache and don't feel like a drink and when i get the drink nip to the toilet with it and tip it down the loo

I'm just hoping that they will get that trashed that they dont realise! Wishful thinking on my behalf.
It was funny as my husband said to me whilst food shopping, that Schloer was on offer, and my response was that I dont want to see or drink that for a very long time, and this is now what I'll be sipping over christmas :)

Oh darn, I was going to say antibiotics!! LOL Hmm

Maybe get some sort of drink (even a water bottle) and just sip on it? That's what I did at our last family gathering last week. I just sipped on a couple bottles of water and no one even batted an eye at me. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->