• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a Help for Hair Treatment???

johnsmith1122

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

My hair is oily and gives me a greasy look because of overactive oil glands in the scalp. So, I need your suggestion whether to have a keratin treatment in my hair or suggest me some hair products.

hi, im a hairdresser. so some advice that will hopefully work. you need a medicated shampoo. ie. something containing tea tree oil. i would recommend shampooing your hair daily. to remove oil build up. but not to rub too hard when shampooing, as this stimulates the sebaceous glands thus producing more oil. i would use a conditioner that is designed for daily use. although i would use it every other time. and only apply to the mid lengths and ends. avoid products on the roots. dry however you prefer. and if you find your hair gets greasy during the day i would carry a product called bastiste in my handbag. i swear by the stuff. it is a dry shampoo designed for freshening hair. (absorbs excess grease) its priced around £2-£3 and from superdrug/boots. simply spray it on roots, wait a minute then brush it through. also great for days when you cant be bothered. and avoid messing with your hair unessesarily as this can cause more oil production. hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->