Need a little advise please

grundy85

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Im new!!!
::hi:

I came off the pill in December last year (07), had a period on the 20th dec, 21st Jan and 21st Feb. I then was due on 20th March, i didnt come on, i was 12 days late and on the twelfth day i went to the docs. They told me i had most probably had a very early miscarriage! So now the questions comes about, will my periods start on the the 30th (or there abouts) every month now, and will my cycle length change from 28 days to 39 days? If someone could please reply - im wracking my brains and do not know for sure:blush

so sorry to hear of your lose...
it's hard to tell when your period will show after a miscarry (doctor's would tell you simply to 'wait for it'), but after it shows, it should regulate itself back to your usual cycle length (or close to it, anyway).

First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forum.

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: I agree with Samo, your period should regulate itself pretty quickly

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Sorry to hear of your loss. As someone who has been through it b4 they usually say if you were regular b4 the m/c then you should regulate quite quickly. Then after things should be back to normal or as good as quite soon. So looking at your dates you seem regular so it shouldn't be too long. Hope this helps. x

Hi Hun, welcome to B&B - I'd post your question in the TTC area, you will probably get some more answers.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"